Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

While overall I did love this scent, it had absolutely no lasting power at all. I tried everything to make it stay (shower gel, lotion) and it just didn't work. It's a shame because I did really love this. Not at all what I expected from Britney Spears. Plus the other bad thing is that the spray nozzle started to mess up and now it only shoots in squirts. So not good.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really liked this perfume, when i bought it i was so excited cause it smelled soooo good, like a combination of soapy flowers and a little hint of vanilla so i didn't used it that much cause i didn't wanted it to finish and then a year later I tried to use it again several times, but i just couldn't stand the smell, the fragrance I bought was nothing like the one i have now, now it smells like a very cheap men's cologne... and the magnolia smells like cementery... I wouldn't buy it again. I gave it an overall 3 because when I first bought it it smelled great.

I find this quite pleasant.....crisp white flowers that is quite softly scented - definintely not overwhelming. I actually used to think that it wasn't very long lasting until I received a compliment on the fragrance I was wearing (Curious) at the end of the day! Obviously it's one that you lose the scent yourself, but it's still 'visible' to others. It's a perfect day time or office scent, but I wouldn't wear it out at night. I think the bottle is gorgeous!! I would give it a 3.5 if I could - I quite like it, although I probably wouldn't re-purchase as I would most likely move on to something else.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is soo lovely. The scent is very special I think.. but in the good way.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this when it came out, what 2 years ago? I thought it was unique and original and the magnolia was amazing. I used half the bottle and grew tired of it tho & recently someone actually gave this to my MOM as a gift (she's 54). She uses it occasionally and I have to sit far away because now the smell really bothers me but I can say one positive, if your looking for a perfume that lasts, she puts this on at 1 pm and you can still smell it on at midnight!!

This is a nice scent. A little bit too sweet for me, but it's nice. Very strong and stays on forever - it can be a little headache inducing. Might repurchase...but probably not.

This is a very young and sweet perfume. Very suitable for teenagers! I love this fragrance and I never seem to get tired of it. The bottle is cute and the price isn't too expensive either. Definitely will buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a nice, light floral fragrance. It doesn't bother me but it doesn't last very long on me either. It doesn't smell like an expensive perfume but it
doesn't stink like a cheap perfume. It just reminds me of white flowers.

This fragrance reminds me of summer when I was a child, and it is comforting.
Ahh it is a good smell, but my daughter adopted my bottle and the overuse killed my liking for this scent. Also the bottle charm fell apart and the atomizer fringe fell off, and the perfume leaked out. It may of had something to do with my daughters handling though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is not elegant, or sexy, even, not funny. It smells like some hair products at drugstore. For your $$$$ you can get something way better... Cheap, cheap fragance

Popular Fragrances