Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

I received this as a sample - it has notes of magnolia vanilla and some musk I believe. Firstly, this is targeted to a certain age group and I am not into celebrity endorsed products.
Secondly, this is an average floral musk fragrance- it is pleasant enough but I won't be buying . Fragraance for me has to have some creativity behind it and a original smell .Longevity is average.

LOVE this! Its very light and girly, perfect for just throwing on - its not overpowering at all. I was lucky to pick up the gift set which included a 100ml perfume, 50ml body souffle and a little pink lipgloss for 9.99. Total bargain! The bottle is super cute, really pretty to have sitting on your dresser. The vapouriser (is that what the pump thing is called, im not sure..) is cute but not practical for travelling purposes, would actually prefer this in a spray type bottle. Would repurchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this scent its not too strong yet not too light
too bad i only have samples of it i want to buy a whole bottle but still saving up
i love this one the best out of all of britney's perfume
then i like fantasy but i find it too strong

lovee this! stays on pretty much all day and its quiet light and pretty

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVEEE this! my favourite perfume ever. i brought it many years ago on holiday before it hit the UK and all my friends commented on how nice it was- i even brought them some back! it lasts for a long time, and the smell is nice and fresh. maybe i like it so much as it brings back memories of being abroad!- but i still buy it religiously and have got through about 6/7 bottles so far! this is the only britney fragrance i like- the fantasy i find isnt that nice!

I smelled this scent when I was in a department store and I thought this would be a good scent to try. The cologne smells good and it is a light fragrance. The cologne is a blend of louisiana magnolia and vanilla infused musk. It is perfect to wear during the daytime since it is so light. I will not purchase again because the spray bottle broke and I could not get the rest of the cologne out. I took 2 lippies off for the spray bottle, cute but not efficient.

The packaging is very cute, I love Believe (an other Britney fragrance), so I'm like, I'll try this out. Maybe I'll have a new favorite! Wrong. This is much too sweet for my taste, and I'm known to really like gourmand frangrances. Sorry, Brit, this doesn't cut it for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm ashamed to admit that I love this fragrance (it sits oddly between my high end fragrances) I'm on my 3rd bottle of it. It is a beautiful blend of white florals that dry down to a vanilla musk. Despite the seemingly "blah" description, the fragrance smells lovely on me and I get heaps of compliments on it (especially from guys). If I had to pick one fragrance to wear for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's inoffensive but still really beautiful.
The bottle is lovely, the one with the spray atomizer is my favorite, it's kind of a fun old-fashioned glamorous thing. But I feel the little heart charms cheapen the bottle considerably.
IMO, it's a very pretty, everyday fragrance for the price ( usually no more than $25 for a decent sized bottle).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I forgot how good this smelled! I had it a long time ago, but had to throw it out because it turned yellowish/green and started to smell funny. I saw a very tiny bottle of it at CVS and decided to buy it. I'm so glad I did. It's such a pretty floral with a hint of sweetness. It also doesn't make me sneeze like a lot of other florals I've tried.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

HECK YEAH. I will definitly repurchase this. LOL!! I love the smell of this perfume it's not too overwhelming. It's just right. The only thing that I don't really like is the atomizer. I don't know I just prefer the regular spray thingy (however you call it.) It's a nice touch though. A definite buy for me. I'm on my third bottle.

Popular Fragrances