Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a bit disappointed in this fragrance. I decided to give this one a try since they did not have what I really wanted. Big mistake! I so wish I would stop doing that and just wait until I can find what I really want, but no that is not me!
This fragrance does nothing for me! Well other than make me feel yucky. I sprayed this on late evening thinking it smelled ok, but as the night went on, it took on a sickening appeal to my senses! I wanted to shower it off around 10 P.M. so bad, but I forced myself to wait until morning. ;-) I do not want to repeat this fragrance anytime soon.
The bottle is not as pretty as it looks on the internet but I have the large bottle. Perhaps the smaller size is prettier? Doesn't matter in this case though as I cannot stand to wear this scent. I do wonder what the note is in there that makes it so repulsive to my nose?

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Foul. The first note I got was generic household cleaner, and then the florals leapt forth: magnolia, jasmine, and iris in the cheapest imaginable compositions, blending together in their base note of Nyquil. I sprayed it on my wrist before I went to bed, and when I woke up it was still there jeering at me. Like it's namesake, this perfume is loud, unapologetic, and unstoppable.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

favorite perfume from britney
smells sexy and fancy
great for speacial occasions

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume attracts guys like a magnet. Every time I walk by a guy he always turn around and glance at me as I walked away. All my Guy friends always ask what kind of perfume this is. Never a dull moment with this baby on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the bottle. LOVE the clean, fresh, sweet scent. LOVE it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love It!

I've always admired Britney and I do love a lot of her old songs. So I was pretty eager to test her perfumes.

* PACKAGING - I'm sure you know what it looks by now, but I thought all the Britney perfumes were beautifully packaged! The bottles were so fancy and pretty, like looked like those glass ornaments you were meant to look at but not touch. When you do actually hold it you notice that it's not as high quality as it looks.

* SCENT - Eww. I got this on a tester card and that was enough for me to put it back immediately - it smelt like something off, mixed between musk and red wine. 2 hours later and the scent has kind of died down to a a low musky smell, not as heavy. Or many that was because I mixed it with my other perfume samples. :P

* OVERALL - No. I'll give it 2 lippies for the pretty bottle though.
I do hope I'm reviewing the right perfume (I did ask the lady for Curious) because the scent I smelt is nothing like how other reviewers described it.

- - -
PRICE [3] $25+ AUD | PACKAGING [5] | REPURCHASE [no]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this perfume! One of my favorites still and I've been using it for quite a few years.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shimmer body stick in the blue tube like crazy but the actual perfume in the bottle dries down to a stank 'cologne' type smell. You know that stale cologne smell on men?...That!

Popular Fragrances