Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.1

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this as a gift to myself last week....it came with a small bottle of the perfume and a tube of the body souffle lotion.It was 40% off,so I figured why not?The funny thing is that when I first smelled this at the store,I did not like it.I thought it was too sugary,and I hate that kind of stuff.But recently I had a good friend of mine stay at my house for a few weeks,and she smelled so good whenever she got out of the shower,one day I asked her 'Your shampoo smells so good,what is it?",and she laughed and told me it wasn't the shampoo I'd been smelling all along,it was the Curious perfume.I couldn't believe it was the same stuff,because I hated it when I smelled it in the store!Anyways after she left,I went out and bought my very own,and I wear the lotion and perfume everyday...I actually think the body lotion smells a tad bit better than the perfume!The lasting power isn't the best,and it isn't the worst....I have no problem just re-squirting a little bit on me throughout the day,because it scent makes me smile.The bottle is adorable,too!I may not be into Brit's music,but her perfumes are awesome!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think the packaging is designed to reflect old-world southern charm and class-but unfortunately has a trashy image instead. The title Curious very funny. This perfume client base is firmly rooted in the arena of the first time teenage buyer. Very cheap gaudy packaging-typically hawked by what the public lemmings call celebrities. Sad product: the only redeeming feature:the light vanilla undertone-note faint undertone.

i love this scent but it doesn't last. i can't smell it about a half hour later. But i love britney and she can do no wrong. the vanilla is the best part.

This fragrance is "odd". It isn't terrible. Just odd. But I wouldn't buy it and wear it all the time. It starts out like jasmine and something slightly citrusy and dries down to mainly a vanilla. I like unique fragrances but this one is strange. If you like jasmine or vanilla or "odd" fragrances I might try it. :)

I bought a small sample of this from walmart and didnt like it. (like 98 cents or soemthing) Way to flowery for my taste. I would have probably liked it in junior high. I did spray it on my foot and wore socks for like 2 hours and then, the fragrance had died down until it wasnt chokingly floral,just soft floral.

ill stick to fantasy,

I love, love, love it. This was my first real perfume. I decided one day that I was quite grown up enough (24!) to wear perfume. I went to the perfume counter and started asking for anything that even remotely intrigued me. I wound up with about 20 perfume cards. I hauled them all out to the car, and spent the rest of the day periodically sniffing them. I got rid of them one by one, after giving each a chance, until only one remained. It was Curious. I never did get sick of it. It's so refreshing that I do that Irish Spring thing where I perk up when I put it on in the morning. I've found other perfumes I like since then (including Fantasy), but I've worn Curious off and on ever since I bought it. I've had nothing but compliments on it.

I loathe the atomizer. It doesn't work. I wound up getting a little spray bottle and pouring the perfume into it so I could actually wear it! I've bought a replacement bottle since, and I made sure to get the bottle with the squirt top.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of course I had to try Curious, I'm from Louisiana. Huge disappointment, can't take the magnolia scent. Too floral, headache. But Fantasy uh-huh that's for me. Just depends what kind of scent you like.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I do not like this at all, to me it sort of smells like freshly washed hair. Which of course is not a bad smell at all, but its just not a smell i'd want to bottle up and spray on my body.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Mmm..reminiscent of days gone by...can't really put my finger on when, though. It's not too overpowering but sweet...wait, maybe it reminds me of the discontinued Tribe by Coty, which is to this day my favorite fragrance and I just got a bottle off the internet from my boyfriend for my last birthday...I do like this Briney stuff too, though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this scent. I think it is a girly happy scent! I don't wear it everyday, but it is good for going out dancing :)>

Popular Fragrances