Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

No, Not at all ! I wont buy it again .I read it in a magazine that top notes include pear and jasmine and the base are sandalwood and vanilla and it sounded great for me, purchased it even without
smelling .........Dissapointment!.......As they say ,This stuff smells like bug spray . I dont think it is for young girls and let me say it is excatly a cheap bad ,sharp smelling deodrant ,sales on big markets ,it is soooo expensive for A PARFUME OF POOR QUALITY! ......I know why I dont like expensive Hollywood star b.sipayers
and now learnt why I dislike this stuff !Anyway,Girls,I dont advise you to buy it .It doesnt worth purchasing money at all !

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I do love this feminine scent and have received several compliments on it, however I hate the bottle. I'm not a fan of the style of it, plus mine is defected; somehow the cord attached seems to be pulling up & absorbing the perfume when I try to apply! I'm sure quite a bit has been wasted that way so now I have to un-twist the entire top to access the fragrance. I would re-purchase, hopefully my next bottle will be better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Somehow I always find myself attracted to the younger teen scents, haha, but I think this one is great!! It's very feminine and flowery, without being heavy. I think it has decent staying power for what it is. I'm almost out of my first bottle, but I won't repurchase. Too many other scents out there to try and this definitely isn't an HG or signature scent for me!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good bang for your buck fragrance. If the lasting power was a little bit better it would be a winner. The fragrance is similar to Ralph Lauren Blue but with something more girlie about it. Way better than Fantasy. A bought it thinking: "If a don't like it, I could always give it to my 15 year old niece". That was not the case, suitable for 15 to 25.

got this as a present and it smells so cheap and "alcoholy" that i am reluctant to use it even as a bathroom deodorizer :/ this IS what CHEAP smells like :/

I had the same problem as the the person before me. Actually I didn't know Elizabeth Arden came out with this fragrance. I got this as a gift and I find the scent way too strong, the bottle is has just gone totally useless so I can't even spray the thing, I might just get rid of it.

I'm embarassed to say that I like Britney Spears' Fantasy, but yuck, does Curious smell bad. Curious smells horrible, I can't even describe it. None of my friends like this scent.

I liked this for a second, and even got a complement from my hubby on it, but I can't seem to get past the "hairspray" note. Maybe it's just my chemestry, but it ends up smelling alot like my mom's white rain hairspray from the 80s. Good thing I just bought the mini.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I liked this scent for a few days, but not at all anymore. It's not young and light and fun like I had hoped it would be...it smells pretty cheap and it gives me a headache.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells good on me. one of my favorites.

Popular Fragrances