Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/19/2016 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the original tube of this (wand style with the cute bottle) and I bought it ages ago - and it still works the best (so far) for me. It applies great (with little) and dries matte. My colors last all day with it, I love it. Wish it wasn't so pricey, but it's worth the price.

Love this. I'm a relative newcomer to primers, but this one makes SUCH a difference. I have deep set eyes so eyeshadow is very prone to creasing or wearing off, but this is fantastic - last week I put my make up on at 3pm, got back at 2am and my eyeshadow looked nearly as good as it did when I applied it. A little goes a long way so it's worth the price.

on 12/4/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!! When I go out to a night club 6 hours later when I get home it looks like I just applied my smokey eye! I also use a little under my eyes and it prevents any masacara or eyeliner to smudge.. Highly recommend especially for anyone with oily skin!!!

its okay... i know better

on 12/1/2016 9:15:00 AM

Too many positive reviews, when I used it? It was okay, my eyeshadow and eyeliner smudged, but for the price?? It is so not okay!!! When I got my hands on the Lime Crime eyeshadow helper, I set this aside. Too bad, the lime crime is so hard to find so I bought the Nars eye primer... it was one of the worst I've ever tried, probably next too the Etude House Eyeproof 10?

on 11/29/2016 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This eye primer doesn't do MUCH for my oily eyelids, but it's not horrible or anything. I mainly mix it with other more hardcore eye primers. It's not bad but for the price I wouldn't repurchase. My WnW and E.L.F. eye primers work better and they're only a few dollars.

I got a free sample and I really like it. I have the benefit one, stay don't stray, and for the price (Wich is very alike) I would go for this one, my eye shadows lasts all day long without creasing and I have oily lids.

on 11/25/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Packaging broke after few uses (squeezes out of side of tip). Sometimes this product works sometimes it doesn't probably more of a reflection of the shadow!
tFSI is my ride or die

Good product, even a small tube lasts a long time. Not greasy like some of the other eye shadow primers.

on 11/9/2016 10:47:00 PM