NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua

NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua
Chihuahua Nars Lipgloss Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua

4.4

This lipgloss is awesome. I went into Sephora looking for a pink-nude lipgloss and the sales associate showed me Chihuahua. It's a gorgeous nude shade that makes my lips look really natural and soft and has a soft gloss. It's not sticky which is a major plus!

on 8/10/2009 12:06:00 PM

This is my absolute HG lipgloss. I recently purchased this to go with gilda blush and it not only looks amazing with that, but it looks amazing with EVERYTHING. I feel like I could get rid of 90% of my lipglosses and lipsticks so long as I had a few tubes of this!! (and Belize!!) Will buy this again and again.

on 8/3/2009 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This was my first NARS lipgloss and product. I had heard good reviews and I went out to buy it. This color is very pretty and is good for everyday use. It is perfect for those who want a good conservative neutral color. I usually put on a lip balm before putting on the product. The only downside is the price; it was around $30 at sephora (since i live in canada). I would love to get more NARS lipglosses but am hesitant because of the price.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Best lipgloss for interviews and conservative work environments... It's also my go-to since it's a great colour that goes with almost anything. I also enjoy that it has a matte finish so it looks good on my pigmented lips by itself or over liner or lipstick. I will definitely repurchase this item.

This is my holy grail lip gloss. I first tried it as part of a Sephora gift set with three duo lip glosses. It is the perfect gloss. Such a pretty color.

on 6/22/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just purchased over the weekend and LOVE it ! I found my new mid-tone pink gloss. I use to wear NARS L/G in Turkish Delight but found it to be a little extra too nude for my complexion when worn over a nude L/S. Chihuahua gives me the right shade of pink to combine with a nude L/S. Combined gives me the nude look that I want to achieve yet with a hint of soft pink with out making my lips look completly pale and bright. I love NARS's gloss for the fact that it has an amazing stay on power and it's not over the top gooey !

Overall, one of the best lipglosses I have come across in terms of staying power, creaminess and non-stickiness. Chihuahua is a glossy mid-tone pink that is not very unique. It doesn't have any shimmer/glitter particles but it still is super glossy. I love wearing this on a daily basis bbecause it is very wearable. It stays on for ages, the formulation is super smooth and comfortable to wear and it is by no means sticky. It may stick to your hair, like nearly all lipglosses do but I don't really mind that. The price is super expensive for a lipgloss but I have come to realise that it is worth it. The downside is the smell - it started to smell a bit like plasticine but |I think I have gotten used to it.
But overall, I really love this lipgloss. I would buy it again, but maybe in a different colour.

chihuahau is a mid-tone creamy mauve pink with no shimmer. on the lips it comes off as sheer shiny version of what you see in the tube. i like to wear this lipgloss alone as i adore the color and find that it is pigmented enough to stand on it's own. it makes my lips look plump and juicy =] i must say that i love nars packaging, it's very sleek and classy. the price is a bit on the expensive side [$24]. i have notice however that the net wt. is almost twice the size of a mac lipglass, so this could account somewhat for the price. i think nars lipglosses are excellent overall. i'm particularly drawn to the creamy shimmerless formulas. they go on smoothly and evenly, do not leave that ring of product on your inner lip that you get with some lipglosses, are not sticky at all, do not settle into the cracks of your lips, provide great shine and last a long time. it has a doe foot applicator which i like. it picks up a significant amount of product with each dip. i actually like the "plastic" smell that the lip products have. it's a signature of the line. i will for sure repurchase this when i run out, though that may be a while from now as this contains a lot of product.

on 4/17/2009 8:51:00 PM

I love the color and consistency of NARS glosses. Chihuhua was irresistable to me since I have two Chi's as pets. The color is a really beautiful pink. It looks great with a tan in the summer. I took away one lip for being on the expensive side, but I think NARS glosses are worth the price. They have great staying power and are not drying. I always prep my lips with Rosebud Salve, a good idea before applying any lip product. I will be buying this again for summer.

This was my first, and sadly, my last NARS gloss. While I loved the color, I couldn't get over how sticky it was, and the smell/taste of slightly burnt plastic. It also dried out my lips, and I would suggest always using a lip balm underneath. I tried and tried to get used to it because I liked the color so much, but I eventually had to return it.