NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua

Chihuahua Nars Lipgloss Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua

4.4

on 7/26/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this lip gloss!!!!! I lost it a few months ago and I was toying with the idea of repurchasing it even though its quite pricey but I was in sephora for the first time in a while and I couldn't help but buy it again!!! Its the perfect MLBB color. No sparkle. See my philosophy with lip gloss is that if my lips are going to look shiny thats enough attention to them so I want no sparkle on top of that shiny look. The color is just perfect. The texture is thick but not sticky, which is perfect for a lip gloss. It lasts, but when it does wear off it does not give those unattractive white lines. The smell is a bit plasticy but you will get used to it very quickly. I plan on repurchasing another as a back up as well as one more color from the Nars range.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This gloss is one of my favorites! The color is a nice, milky rose tone. The texture is thin, with no stickiness. The smell isn't the best--it kind of reminds me of children's play makeup, haha. On the lips, the color is quite sheer. It's not moisturizing, but it also won't dehydrate your lips. Generally, it wears about 2 or 3 hours on me and won't last through dinner or drinks...pretty average for the gloss. I think what I love about it the most is it's versatility--it looks beautiful and balances a heavier eye look, but also looks great on days where you're wearing nothing BUT this gloss.

Lemme just start off by saying, I LOVE this product. Not sticky, it lasts quite a while on my lips (for a gloss) and the color is beautiful. The color is the perfect nude-pink. It looks really natural, but not so much as to make you look like you are wearing nothing. I was recommended by one of the Sephora sales-people to get this color. It has no glitter, which I really like. Def repurchasing when it runs out. (:

on 3/8/2013 2:50:00 AM

I don't normally wear lipgloss as most have shimmer or glitter. This one is just a gorgeous pink that looks great on its own with a heavier eye make-up. The smell doesn't bother me i don't know why people go on about it.

on 1/28/2013 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OK, so I'm a Nars addict so of course i was going to try this.I love this!This is the perfect shade of baby pink.It doesn't look trashy just gorgeous.Its a must try i have tried so many pinks and none have been perfect they are all either too Barbie looking or Niki Minaj looking too exuberant for my personal taste.I'm so happy i found this i cant stop raving .OMG ,I'm going to wear it tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that ......I might need to buy a second one tomorrow just to make sure i dont run out.BTW this lip gloss is not meant to be worn alone it is meant to be worn over lipstick a baby pink(i use Victoria's secret Wish lipstick).I'm going to stop raving now but do yourselves the favor and go buy it,you wont regret it.

on 10/2/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This so far is my Favorite from the Nars line of lip glosses. Honestly it is the only lip gloss I have used and not found absolutely disgusting within a week of using it. Ten years ago I gave up on glosses. I Tried the Orgasm color because I was such a fan of the blush. I tried Chihuahua because it looked like orgasm with out the glitter on the lips. Love it. Hands down my favorite. Very moisturizing. Doesn't feel overly tacky. Doesn't have a weird taste or smell (to me anyway). Not a huge fan of any gloss packing, but this is the nicest so far. I use a little at a time, just a hint of color and shine.

I agree with mmherman review below mine, I also don't have air conditioning in my car, so the hair stuck to lips is an annoying side effect of anything being on the lips and driving.

I do find it a bit pricey for the size. Then again it is the only gloss I have used and liked.

on 7/5/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me start by saying that I HATE lipgloss, but I LOVE this stuff! I don't have air in my car so I tend to avoid lip glosses like the plague because nothing gets me irritated like my hair stickin' to my mouth. My hair can get unruly sometimes so I eat my hair a lot and I don't need no goopy glue on my lips to make it worse.

That being said I will say that I love the color of this lip gloss SO much that I will put up with the grossness that is lip gloss. The color is so pretty, yet understated and natural-esque. I am on my second tube. I lost my first one and liked it so much I bought another one.

My only real complaint is that this stuff has little staying power. You have to reapply a lot and as a result I don't tend to wear this a ton.

I did end up trying to find lipstick dupes for this and Mac's Bare Again and Patisserie are very nice substitutes.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like the color but its got a plasticky taste and smell

on 2/11/2012 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I think nars lip glosses are a bit too watery for me. The pigmentation is great not to mention it kinda smells like cotton candy but i wouldnt purchase this product again because it is a bit too watery for my liking considering that it was $24.

on 9/19/2011 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the perfect, MLBB shade. I have tried a couple of other nude NARS lip glosses and Chihuahua is my favorite by far. I don't care much for the smell/taste but the color it leaves on my lips is perfect and wear time is usually a couple of hours.