CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 10/25/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I really looked forward to trying this after reading all of the good reviews, and knowing that Clinique is supposed to be very gentle and hypoallergenic. I liked the consistency and how quickly it sank in, which is why it gets two lippies. Unfortunately, the first application left me with a burning sensation and that pebbly feeling that I get when my skin is irritated. Recent experiences suggest that I react to both fragrances and colors in my moisturizer. Although this doesn't contain fragrance, it does contain color.

on 10/21/2010 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer is great!
I previously had the lotion but it felt too greasy on my skin so I asked for a sample of the gel and tried it.

I loved it! It feels so hydrating and refreshing on my skin and really does make a smooth base for makeup.

After I'm done with my sample, I'll purchase a full size. However, for winter I'll use my trusty moisturizer, nivea soft as it is more rich

on 9/22/2010 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer, it is not oily which is perfect for my skin. And the fact that you only have to pump it once and it can cover the entire face.

on 9/17/2010 7:00:00 PM

I really love this product. I'm a teenager and I use to break out often. I started using this moisturizer about 3 months ago and my skin is looking great! It has never been this clear since I've been a kid and it's getting better and better every day. But I must say, I wont be enough hydration for winter. My combination skin tends to get dry after an exfoliation and this moisturizer might not be enough all year arround. Other than that, it's a great product, not oily or greasy. If you use this after the clinique clarifying lotion, your skin will be extremely soft!

on 9/3/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought endless bottles of this stuff. It moisturizes my oily skin without making it greasy at all. It really sinks in. I use this before my sunblock and the combination has really changed the way my make up applies. I love this stuff!

on 8/29/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was ok as a facial moisturizer, much better than the lotion version imo. I really LOVE it as a hand lotion, lol.

on 8/7/2010 3:24:00 PM

why people love it so much? It's like vasiline. Nothing special...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this moisturiser!!! After searching my HG from various brand, I found it in this yellowish DDMG. Not sticky, quick absorption, and I dont get oily within 4hours (usually within an hour I will be an oil well hahahaha). No break-out at all.

on 7/6/2010 4:00:00 AM

On my 5th bottle now. I love this stuff, it's my HG. It's the perfect amount of moisture for my skin in the spring, summer, and fall, but a little light in the cold Canadian winter so I just layer it with a bit of a heavier lotion.

It's the only moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy or greazy on me. It looks shiny and flim-y when you first put it on, but it absorbs very quickly and my skin is left soft and smooth. It's also very gentle and I haven't experienced any irritation or reactions to it.

I've had problems with other moisturizers breaking me out, but this one hasn't at all (and I've been using it for a few years). I don't mind the lack of SPF since that would change this moisturizer (it'd be heavier and might clog pores if sunscreen is added). I just use a seperate sunscreen.

I wish they would make a version of the gel without the pump - 2 dollars cheaper, and I can just use my old pump.

This is an okay moisturizer.
It does moisturize my skin but it doesn't do anything special to it.
My skin still remains the same after I use it except more moisturized.