Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 6/22/2012 4:10:00 AM

Okay, I have combination to oily skin. I've been using this for about 5-6 months and it still half way through.

It's my first bottle. Well, it does what it said. I mean, my face from cakey and oily state has turned into less oily and less cakey. I really love to touch my skin at afternoon now.Why?because it feels really comfortable.

Well, my T-Zone is still oily somehow. BUT, that's my nature. This thing just control the oil, and we need oil to keep our skin firm. So, I really love this.^^

on 6/6/2012 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

OMG! I have used pretty much everything that is out there in my quest for appropriate moisturisation for my very oily skin, and this, so far, has no rival.
I have been using this for just over two weeks, and the difference is amazing!
It appears a little pricey, but a little really does go a long way, so I guess it works out reasonable. Would definetely recommend.

on 5/19/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I generally have pretty oily-combo skin which is sensitive and prone to breakouts. I really love using gel moisturizers for my face and after hearing all these good reviews, I had to try it!
Luckily I bought this in the fall of last year when there was an amazing gift with purchase! Otherwise, this is too pricey to buy on it's own.
It is a very light gel consistency and moisturizes my skin!
There is a light fragrance but it's pleasant and I don't think it's an added feature.
I would only recommend this for the spring/summer as a day time moisturizer because it is super light and would not moisturize dry flakes or patches.
The packaging is great if you bought it w/ the pump. I find myself using 1.5 pumps and sometimes 2 pumps to cover my cheeks and chin. I avoid my oily oily acne prone t-zone. However, since it's so lightweight, I don't mind putting on very little in these areas.
No breakouts! It's great!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is perfect for the summer especially for those with really oily skin. I got mine about a year ago and I still have about have a bottle left. It's not really practical for the winter because it's a gel and so tends to dry out, but a life saver during the summer!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for years now, and it's an okay moisturizer. It's won 24 (i think?) Allure Beauty Awards. However, I do have an issue w. it & an improvement that would completely win me over:

Issue: it doesn't give me enough moisture sometimes (esp. in the winter), which leaves me with dry, flaky, unsightly spots on my face. Ugh.

Improvement: add SPF. It's one of my biggest reasons for considering moving onto a different moisturizer. It's not very valued in American society, but it's very important to me.

on 1/7/2012 4:04:00 AM

For its high price, I was expecting this product to be made by the gods or something... and Clinique did not disappoint.

I haven't tried that many moisturizers in the market (Neutrogena was my least favorite though) but I can safely say that this is my favorite. I love matte moisturizers but some can really dry you out and the salesperson assured me that Clinique's wouldn't dry my face out.

It's been half a year and my face is doing so much better than it was before. I did not get breakouts from this; in fact, this gel helped to speed up the healing process of any pimples or acne I had. Additionally, I have barely grazed the half mark of the bottle so this small bottle can really last you a while. One pump is all you need for the entire day.

on 11/21/2011 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this a few days ago to fix my horribly DRY and flaky skin areas/patches - result of using too much acne-treatment products to combat my breakouts. I naturally have oily and acne-prone skin but now most of my acne is gone BUT my skin have become dry and sensitive. So i urgently NEED a good moisturiser.

Bought the gel as my natural skin is oily. However i put more layers of the gel on my dry patches to fix it. It works better than cetaphil moisturising cream which is too greasy for me - hence i only use that one at night. The DDMG is good for daywear as it creates a good canvas for makeup and it absorbs very well. Makes my makeup look smoother and last abit longer. Great that its oil-free so it didnt give me breakouts. Just one lippie off coz of the price. Too expensive! but since its good and comes in a big bottle, i'll buy this again.

on 11/19/2011 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This moisturizing gel is perfect for my oily skin!

Pro's:
- moisturizing yet mattifying
- even during summers my skin won't feel oily
- really light
- no fragnance
- not irritating
- smells nice
- really hygienice bottle with pump, 1 pump is what I need for the whole face, so 1 bottle will last long

Con's:
- mere moisturizing, for other features you might want to layer your skin products, e.g. serum under this gel

on 11/10/2011 7:39:00 AM

This is the best moisturizer before you apply makeup! I have normal-oily combination skin, but this makeup doesn't make my face shiny oily like even after 5 hours! I try padding blotting paper to my face and I was surprised by how little oil was absorbed. Almost none. And this moisturizer does lasts a very looong time. A little goes along way. I have this in big jar, shared with my sister, and it's been a year I guess, it hasn't running out. And I don't know how long this moisturizer would lasts after being opened, but mine is still okay even after 1 year. I can't even predict when I will ran out of this, but if someday it ran out, I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this!!!!! Best moisturizer I've ever used. So comfortable on the face and one bottle can last for a very time. Will definitely buy this again