Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 10/13/2016 4:13:00 AM

Firstly, I'm in my 20's and I have been hearing good reviews of this product and bought a small tube of it. I have combination sensitive skin: Oily T Zone and occasional dry skin around my cheek area. After a week or two of using this product, my forehead and nose developed small patches of clogged pores and some nasty painful pimples. I had to stop using it and I was so dissappointed because this product is expensive. For those with sensitive acne-prone oily skin, I would advise not to use this.

on 10/12/2016 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so sad when I believed the girl in the Clinique store offered me this product! She said it can make my oily skin looks great cos its gel textures and goes very smooth in skin! She told me also to purchase the 3 step skin care! I'm very interested to try this cos all about the hype that i saw in internet! I bought this with all their 3 steps and started using this about 2 weeks and what i don't like about this product it is so light so i cant feel it in my face and for me i want my skin hydrated even though i had oily skin! And it does clogged my pores and started to broke me out around my cheeks and everywhere:( I didn't know what happened I followed all the 3 steps for oily skin combination! But i told u be careful if u think this worthy the hype tbh!! Sensitive skin, acne prone, redness! It doesn't work! And now i need to throw this :(

on 10/8/2016 10:53:00 AM

This is my holy grail moisturizer! As a person with combination skin, I find that this isn't moisturizing enough for winter nights, but is perfect for summer nights or year-round mornings. It's lightweight and absorbs into the skin very quickly. My skin feels super smooth after putting this on. It is also perfect underneath makeup as you don't have to wait forever for it to dry. Since it's a gel formula, it provides just enough moisture for the skin and isn't tacky at all. However, if you have super dry skin and is looking for something that will give your skin all the moisture, this is not the one for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The one and only moisturizer that works on my sensitive oily and acne prone skin. I've been using this for more then 10 years now - I tried the other brand from high end to drugstore but I always come back to this one. It doesn't cause any breakouts, absorbs almost instantly and most importantly it keeps the moisture intact especially on my oily skin. With the right skincare routines - I believe, my skin now is getting better, healthier and hardly get breakouts. Some hormonal acne once in a blue moon probably due to my diet or menstrual circle, but it's totally normal and not serious - I noticed if I have breakouts due to the mentioned reasons, it's usually gone within 24 hours or 2 days, max.

Recommended as 3-Steps program by Clinique, I actually pair this moisturizer with Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash or Alpha-H Triple Action Action Cleanser for the first step (alternately use, depends on my mood and skin condition; Alpha-H usually works effectively during breakout days) which is a non-foaming, non-detergent and soapless cleanser that does not stripping my natural oil. And as for the step 2, I prefer the Mild Clarifying Lotion which is now has been discontinued - I managed to stocked up for 1 more year of usage. Still looking for a substitute of the Mild Clarifying Lotion.

Took 1 lippie due to the selling price in Malaysia - actually not a pricey investment since my skin is now getting better, 125ml bottle could last 5-6 months. After all, you only have one skin and it's gonna be with you forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super oily skin and can never find a moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated without causing breakouts. This is my holy grail moisturizer! I hope they never stop making it.

Great moisturizer for COMBO/OILY Skin. Have been using this product daily for the last 3o days and notice a difference in my skin and my makeup stay on flawlessly.

on 10/2/2016 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this after knowing it's a popular choice for moisturisers. My skin wasn't as oily after using this together with my weekly clay mask. It really controlled the sebum on my face throughout the day. Very lightweight and easily absorbed. Bought the 50ml first and didn't hesitate to get the 125ml!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG pre-makeup moisturizer. Even though I am on the drier side and the gel is meant for combo to oily skin types, I still prefer this one over the lotion because it's more lightweight. Feels very refreshing and makes my face a smooth, flake-free canvas for makeup. It's almost like a primer for your face primer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you're looking for an oil free moisturizer that won't mess up your skin routine then this is a great no brainer simple way to go.
It doesn't smell weird. Its gentle on skin. It comes in a sanitary pump bottle.
It doesn't irritate my skin or clog it up. Win.

on 9/7/2016 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not really sure this "moisturized" at all. It's great because it won't irritate your skin or clog your pores but it really just sat on top of my skin. You also have to be cautious about what foundation you layer over this - my foundation which has some oil in it balled up on top of this like crazy.

My skin is all over the place - it can go from dry and flaky to extremely oily depending on weather and diet so I thought this would be great for me! It seems like there is a lot of silicone in this so I'd say it's more of primer for a water or silicone based foundation than a moisturizer.