Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 2/28/2017 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for almost 3 months and I'm pretty happy with this. It has not caused any breakouts and has helped my problems areas.

For reference, I have very oily skin in addition to having some dry spots(mainly on my chin,temples, and under eyes) and my skin is also sensitive. I'm very skeptical when it comes to new skincare because I dread the idea of causing breakouts after.

But this works extremely well. Has a very faint scent that immediately dissipates after rubbing into your skin. I typically use 2-3 pumps for my face and neck depending on how dry I'm feeling. Absorbs into the skin very well and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Definitely recommend! (although it is very pricey)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very VERY oily skin, so I'm wary of what lotions I use as they can exacerbate the issue. This moisturizer, while it's not specifically for my skin type (it's designated for ALL skin types), has the perfect amount of moisturizing power, making my skin super soft, without causing any excess oiliness. It glides smoothly over my skin and absorbs quickly. Don't be dissuade by the size of this bottle, as a little of this product goes a long way! Love this and will be buying again in the future!!

on 2/23/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

no breakouts ,moisturize very good, lightweight... good for the eye area!!! not for dry skin!!

I got mine for free with a purchase of face scrub. Not a fan of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin and I was looking for a light moisturiser and because I heard so many people who swear by it, I decided to buy it. Sincerely? It does almost nothing in the winter, when it is cold outside and I need to hidrate my skin without feeling greasy. In the summer, when I am naturally more oily (yey!) it's okay, very light. I don't think it is worth the money... at this price you cand find better moisturisers out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I purchased the 4.2oz pump bottle from Sephora and have been using it for about two weeks.
I use about three pumps on my face and neck every morning and night.
The pump bottle is simple yet cute, clean, effective. I'm sure you could even use a mini silicone spatula to get every last bit from the bottle toward the end if you're concerned about that ... a little more time consuming, but every drop counts!
Very mild, subtle fragrance which I find to be refreshing and clean. Absorbs quickly and completely while making my skin SUPER silky, smooth, and supple -- I've noticed a definite difference in my skin since I started using it. Doesn't do much to control my oil throughout the day, but it doesn't cause any excess oil production either. Hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. Very affordable considering it's only slightly more expensive than, or even on par with, the drug store varieties per ounce. Compared to other high end moisturizers, it's a steal.
It works wonderfully and it's not completely out of my budget. I think I'll stick with it!

on 2/1/2017 2:52:00 PM

This is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and if you have dry patches on your face this lotion can save your life.This is pretty cute and the price is quite fair for the product

Can't beat the price! It's affordable and works. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It does it's job and isn't heavy.

on 1/3/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my foray into the world of skincare (I started when I was 20 y/o—5 years ago). After just a few weeks of daily use, I noticed my oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin get smoother and more supple—that's how I knew this product worked for me. It also didn't break me out, which is always a plus!

Don't expect too much from this, though, as it doesn't have any special star ingredient or antioxidant that most moisturizers today have. It may be average compared to others, but it does what it claims to do, which is to provide all-day hydration for oily-skinned people and makes skin look fresh. I'm not sure how fast it absorbs on others, but it does take at least two minutes or more to fully absorb before I apply my sunscreen (I use this as my day moisturizer, I use a more ingredient-packed one at night)

I tried other day moisturizers after being faithful to this for 4 years, but I realized it's the only one that really smoothen my skin, which is why I decided to buy the big pump bottle this year.

HG status for me! I highly recommend it!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan of silicone based products . This product has silicone in its I believed . But it does really hydrate my skin . My skin feels plumped and hydrated in the next morning .