LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

I use this by splashing some onto a cotton pad, and sweeping across my face. As you might gather from some of my other reviews, I am not a lavender fan, but this smells nice with the rose as well. I would just tone with lavender and rosewater (the two main ingredients), instead of getting this, but I appreciate the fact it has preservative in it, as I don't like the idea of putting bacteria on my skin (even if it is the dreaded parabens!). The other problem I have is sourcing lavender-water and rosewater without drying alcohol in them, due to the extraction methods used.

I really like this toner, it is fresh soft and gentle on my sensitive skin and has left it feeling cleaner and more refreshed. I am only giving this 4 out of 5 cos the spray bottle is very hard to use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Overall this is a good product, I have VERY sensitive skin and wanted a toner to clean my face with. This is non-drying and has a pleasant scent and it didn't cause any new redness or burning. But I HATE the spray bottle packaging! When you try to pump the product onto a cotton ball it leaks out everywhere! I've been just taking the pump out and dipping my cotton ball.

on 7/24/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS: (1) refreshing after a shower/face wash/being outdoors/gym. (2) restores moisture back into my skin when it feels parched (3) nice prep before moisturizer. (4) smells good, you can smell the soft lavender and rose delicately blended together.

CONS: (1) contains perfume (2) it is nothing really special- it showed no true improvement in my skin.

I liked this as a nice little face spritzer after being in the sun, or if my face felt dried. However, this product is nothing I couldnít make at home for the fraction of the cost. I think Iíll keep the bottle to reuse, and buy some rose water and aloe vera to put inside it.

I might repurchase in the future, just for the sake of using something that was pleasant.
Happy Shopping

I might be a bit hasty writing a review for Eau Roma Water as i have onl been using 5 days but i feel my skin is definitley softer in that time.

I have started cleansing and moisturising before bed in that time so it may not be the Eau Roma Water that is solely responsible for my soft skin but i have never bother with toner before as i never felt they added anything to my routine. Now i'm using a cleanser in the evening i feel the toner gets that lasts bits of the days grime off.

I love that this is reccyled packaging which can also be recylcled. The spray works well to coatr my skin with a fine mist of moisture which i remove with a cotton pad. Totally inoffensive smell to. If it turns out i have been to hasty with my review i will update but for now a big thumbs up!

on 4/25/2009 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I loved the Tea Tree Toner from LUSH so when the Eau Roma toner was recommended to me in the store, I thought why not.
While it feels very refreshing and definitely helps my moisturizer absorb better into my skin, it don't feel it has made much of a difference overall. Anyone looking for a more effective toner should try the Tea Tree Toner also by LUSH.

on 3/5/2009 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Lavendar and Rose waters. Just very refreshing and softening for the skin.

Left my skin very soft.

on 2/17/2009 9:19:00 PM

I absolutely love this this toner. I have been using it for about 3 weeks with Vanishing Cream. I love the refreshing feel it gives me when I apply it and I do feel that it helps smooth out and absorb the moisturizer more quickly. The only reason I don't give it 5 lippies is because sometimes I feel that spritzing water might give me the same effect, but I still love it.

on 1/23/2009 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This doesn't do anything. It's the equivalent of spritzing water onto your face. It holds no magical sealing moisture powers. I'm convinced now that toner is marketing crock.

on 1/23/2009 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No problems with this, but it doesn't seem to do anything for my skin. Nothing. I could probably get the exact same result from water, witch hazel, or anything else.
Too expensive for no result.