LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 4/19/2011 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great product ! Super hydrating and non irritating no alcohol toner. This toner leaves my skin soft and hydrated, my pores less visible and refined my skin. I am left with soft fresh skin with no greasiness. I think it actually controls t-zone shine. Good for dry skin. Smell is not bad but I'm no fan of it because I don't like rose scents. not a big deal as the smell dissapears right after the water dries on the skin.

on 3/26/2011 11:39:00 PM

Great smelling non- alcholic (ha!) toner. Soothes and removes dirt and makeup while not drying your face the eff out. I've got oily combo skin and this works wonders. I've been using it for years. The pump can be problematic - I've bought a few where it's broken, but it works just as well with a cotton ball.

This is a nice basic gentle toner for sensitive and dry skin types however I prefer mixing rose water with water, it is cheaper and just as effective if not more. I like the spray bottle too.

on 8/16/2010 11:45:00 AM

I liked the idea of rose and lavanda water. Unfortunately they had some other stuff in it ( probably parabens ) which cause an allergic reaction on my face. I will not buy this again , but I like the packaking. I use it to put some pure rose water in it and can refresh myself while at work with it.

on 6/18/2010 11:39:00 AM

My best toner so far. At first I thought it did nothing and I didn't see any immediate result, but I realise, no reaction = good = awesomeness!! I've had reactions to different brands of toners before and this toner actually does the opposite, it soothes and calms and cleanses and refreshes my skin!! It's like a drink to my tired skin! Have been repurchasing this in the small 100g bottle, but just recently got the big 250g bottle YAY! But now I realise I think it's just cheaper to get the smaller bottle... $7.95 for 100g // $20.95 for the 250g in Australia

on 3/3/2010 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I don't really find that this does anything for my skin. It does smell nice though and I like the spray bottle. It lasts a very long time when used as a spray. I've had it for about 9 months and the bottle is still a quarter full. None of that really matters though since it does nothing. I won't be spending money on this again for sure.

on 2/12/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Think I was using this product wrong when I first got it. I sprayed the toner onto a sponge and wiped my face with it. In the end, I should have sprayed it on my face since I have dry skin. All in all, this product did nothing for my skin. The smell was awkward. I know it's supposed to be all natural stuff, but still, the combination of EO was not right. Not purchasing again.

on 12/27/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I dont really know what to rate this product because I dont really know WHAT its supposed to do to my face. I think its the cause of my face being uber dry but again, that could also be the SIMPLE cleansing lotion Im using, so Im not sure which is the culprit.

The bottle it comes in is really cute, the spray is cute too (though admitedly, I kinda flinch when im about to spray myself with it hah)

I cant say anything bad about this product becasue its generally not doing anything. I adore the smell of it, but I certainly didn't get it just to smell the product. i wont buy it again, Im going to look for a toner thats supposed to do something! =]

on 12/23/2009 2:09:00 AM

really gentle, great for my dry skin. refreshing and the packaging is great. neat name, too.

on 11/22/2009 3:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would say most gentle and refreshing toner from Lush. Not sure if it's the most effective or soothing toner out there, and it's gotten too expensive for me, but I did use this regularly once upon a time. Smells great and the spray is a great idea.