LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 8/7/2013 4:50:00 AM

Nice product. Has a nice smell and is not irritating. I do not use it as a makeup remover but rather a refresher mist. A little goes a long way. If you are looking for a subtle gentle toner, this is it.

on 8/1/2013 9:34:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this product yet, as I have only used it four times, but I have the large bottle and will update once I finish it or if I do not like it.

For right now, I'm just not too sure how I feel about it. I LOVE LUSH products, seriously, they make some of my favorites in my current skin care routine; this just leaves me confused though. I adore the smell, and it does make my face really soft, but that's about all I have noticed so far... I don't notice it removing any left over dirt or makeup from my face, and unlike other toners it doesn't tingle, burn, tighten... ANYTHING. For some, that may be exactly what you are looking for, but it just leaves me wondering if it is doing anything for me at all. The sales associate told me that I could use it as a makeup setting spray or just as a refresher throughout they day, but I have other products that do those things that I bought specifically for that purpose, so I have yet to give this product a try as anything other than a toner.

I love the packaging, I am not fond of the price. for being just Lavender and Rose water, I feel as though I could find something similar for cheaper, because for 8.4 ounces of something I am not in love with, $21.95 USD seems a bit outrageous. I honestly do not know right now if I will repurchase, as it is too early for me to tell.

on 7/17/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I thought this was simply a wonderful toner for use during facials and when removing makeup.. Until recently when a heatwave came over Ireland and it's constantly hot with no breeze and everyone is just gross and sweaty. I was visiting my mam for a few days and had all my Lush stuff in my backpack, during the 2.5 hour bus journey, my boyfriend got really sun-strokey (disoriented, irritable, too hot) so I spritzed his face and upper with this and it cheered him up instantly. I'll never travel without it again. keeping it in the fridge makes it even more refreshing as a body spray on hot days.

on 6/25/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought I was in love with Tea Tree Water until I tried Eau Roma. I have very dry skin to the point that it peels regularly making it hard to wear fdtn without looking like my skin is shedding. Tea Tree was good for breakouts but made my skin too dry. Since then, I have changed up my skin care routine. For any dry, acne-prone people: I take off my makeup with ultrabland, then use fresh farmacy, then take a cotton ball, soak it in Eau Roma, and wipe my face. I spray Eau Roma liberally all over my face and apply vanicream lite moisturizer. Eau Roma makes my moisturizer (which, admittedly, is pretty cheap) soak in so much better. It's 10x more effective with Eau Roma. I wear a lot of makeup so I always need to make sure that there's no residue left and Eau Roma does that without stripping my skin. I also live in hot, humid weather, and sometimes a spray of Eau Roma is just what my skin needs. Did I overpay for this toner? Absolutely. Would I Buy again? Absolutely.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

toners do not work for me. lush toners most certainly do not work for me.
I've tried eau roma water and some of the other toners from lush, including breath of fresh air.

PROS:
comes in a handy spray bottle

CONS:
extremely pricey
does not remove excess make up
makes skin feel dry/ tight

I do love lush products, but the toners are not great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Hate the smell. Do not like lavender, however it is refreshing and my skin feels really smooth after use. I haven't seen any improvement in my skin as of yet but it has not broken me out, I have really sensitive skin, and it is really soothing. I like the spray bottle packaging.

EDIT: I have just used up the whole bottle of this and instantly repurchased. This along with Ultrabland and Celestial are the only things that keep my skin perfectly clear. HG worth. Love it and will forever use it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product smells wonderful.. but that's about it. Save your pennies folks, and make your own lavender and rose water mixture. Your skin will thank you for it, since there won't be any creepy chemicals lurking in your homemade bottle.

on 2/16/2013 11:41:00 AM

I wish they had a maybe rating because I only sampled this. It seems to be a nice thing to put on before moisturizing my skin with the vanishing cream. I think I need less fragrance and my Dermologica toner might be better for me. I'd be open to trying more toners from lush tho.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this, but I can't! Why does Lush day it's natural, yet the product contains perfume! Yes, they have some essential oils in there with the lavendar and rose, which are fine, but perfume, especial on your face is a terrible idea - not only does it cause irritation and potential breakouts, the chemicals are dangerous. I would be ok with this, if they didn't claim to be natural!

on 10/7/2012 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When looking for an alcohol-free rosewater toner, I came across Lush's Eau Roma toner. At first, I would have given this product 4 stars because it's a good toner and has some lovely ingredients in it. However, I now prefer Thayer's Alcohol-Free Rose Petal & Witchazel toner because you get more great toner for less.

Lush's toner is not too expensive, but you get 100ml for $9, but you get a nice 355ml of Thayers for between $7-10, and their ingredients are mostly (or all?) organic. I also love the natural rose scent in Thayers.

These days, I choose Thayer's over Lush's because I find the witch hazel in Thayers' a great natural remedy for calming breakout skin.