LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Horrible. Made my skin breakout like no other. The spray bottles annoying too, it's too strong and i usually end up flinching everytime i spray, lol. So glad i brought the small version.

argh.

I spritz this a few times on my face right after cleansing and it has never irritated my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It has a light lavender scent that I love. It's very refreshing. I just love the way this toner calms my skin. When it's spritzed, the spray is very light and doesn't drench your face...it's just perfect. The bottle is plastic...recyclable, I'm sure...that's a plus. No need for glass bottles or anything. Definitely 5 stars! :-)

on 11/2/2008 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore Eau Roma Water. Though it seems like just a basic toner, it has been heavenly for my easily irritated combination skin. It works well no matter what cleanser I use it with & has helped calm my skin greatly. While it is somewhat expensive, one bottle lasts me about six months.

Eau Roma Water works better than anything else I've tried; I'll never go back to the alcohol-based drugstore toners that dried out my face.

on 8/6/2008 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This product made me and my bf break out like no other. Lesson learned.

I use this during the winter since I figured, the weather is harsher, I should be more gentle with my skin. It doesn't really do much for my skin at all. My skin hasn't gotten worse, but it hasn't improved either and this is a pretty pricey product, will not repurchase.

D-R-Y-I-N-G! Lovely smell, but made my skin feel super TIGHT (i hate that). After applying, i realized I was in the midst of a panic for i did not want my skin to produce more oil than an oily gal like me needs, which would then cause a breakout. My skin is finally under control and i just cant bare a relapse. Anyway, I got a generous sample from a LUSH associate in SF. I'll stick to Thayers Rose Water and Witch hazel toner, which is Paraben (sp) Free.

For anyone in the BAY AREA, there is a LUSH store in UNION SQUARE on Powell between Westfield and Saks.

*EDIT: Broke me out pretty bad... just before the weekend =( ... I know right!!! grrr

on 5/20/2008 12:18:00 PM

I've been using this product alongside Lush's Ultrabland, and their BB Seaweed facial mask.

I'm not sure how well this product would do on its own, but I spray it on after I wash my face and it seems to be doing the job! I love the smell, I love the refreshing feeling. My skin is looking pretty nice!

on 5/15/2008 5:43:00 AM

Smells nice, but i dont like it much because it's doing nothing =/ *So I spray LOTS hoping it will run out soon*

This did nothing for me. I smells nice, but didn't do the 'toner' job it is supposed to do.

I love this toner! I love spritzing my face with this to refresh it in the summer or before I apply moisturizer. Eau Roma Water smells like roses and lavender in a hip earthy kinda way (not in a granny-perfumey way). Another great use: when I wear mineral powder foundation, sometimes my skin looks a bit dry when I first apply, a spray of Eau Roma really makes it sink in and appear more natural. (be warned - I use a light spritz, I don't douse myself to wash off the makeup) I highly recommend this product.