Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

This powder is OKAY. They have a limited color selection, which sucks for me. I've tried the colors called Natural and Warm Beige, and while one is too light, the other dulls my face. Booooo! Maybe they'll come out with more colors, but for now, I won't be repurchasing.

on 3/31/2005 4:21:00 AM

After all the rave reviews I just had to try this myself, I deliberated for awhile and decided that warm beige would be better for me than translucent (which can sometimes appear chalky on my medium dark skin ) . It was cheap, less than 5 at Sally's (Shaftesbury Avenue ) . Well, I've worn it over several weeks in 3 different countries (England, Spain, S. Africa) and I have to say I'm not madly impressed this doesn't control shine any better than my other powders , plus the packaging makes it a little hard to get my powder brush in ,so powder is not evenly distributed on the brush or face. This isn't a bad product ,just nothing special I have oily skin, but not as oily as before as my skin seems to be balancing due to my new regime. However, it's only just Spring ,so once the humidity and heat kick in I need something more heavy duty- I'm going to try Corn Silk next.

on 11/15/2004 6:35:00 AM

I love this powder!! it's very natural.i use it alone on my face without foundation or anything because i want to use somthing light on my skin that won't clog the pores, and this is the perfect one.i took the (light) colour cause i didn't find the medium one but it was great cause it's very light & natural like you are wearing nothing on ur face& a big plus that it is made of a natural source which is rice,& it lasts forever i think it will last for two years,although i wear makeup almost every day..perfect!!

on 7/23/2004 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought i could love this product but i can't. the powder, while quite fine compared to anything in the drugstore, just sits on top of my skin. aromaleigh's porcelaine oil control powder is the finest milled powder i have tried and this cannot compare to that.

on 7/19/2004 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had this on my 'to try' list based on the reviews here and found it at the Sally's I visit in the US (Bellingham). I chose Warm Beige which was perfect for me ~ a medium warm beige that looks like it would work well for olive skintones as well.
This really is an awesome mattifying powder! I think it works even better than my MAC Blot or RCMA Invisible Setting powder.
The container is small for a setting powder ~ 0.60 oz/17g, but for $4.99 I won't complain and since you don't need to keep applying, it will last a while.
I don't care much for the packaging though. The square plastic container is cute, but it's hard to get a brush into the corners. I want to move this to another container, but the sifter is in sooo tight I can't get it out. Guess I'll just have to deal!