SHISEIDO Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam

SHISEIDO Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam
Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing FoamSenka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam

Water, Potassium Stearate, PEG-8, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Beeswax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

on 11/19/2011 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this cleanser after seeing the great reviews here and I have to say I haven't been disappointed. It cleans my oily, sensitive skin without irritation and leaves it less shiny and greasy in hot and humid weather. It also has a pleasant smooth texture and almost no scent. It's a good cleanser for travel as it comes in a sturdy tube. I do find it a bit drying though if I use too much or don't rinse it off well. You really need to use just a little bit and foam it up well in your hands before putting it on your face. It also might be a bit harsh in dry or cold weather or for people with dry skin. I've been using it for a few weeks now and judging from that, it seems that one tube will last for months.

on 10/19/2011 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Fantastic product. Need only the tiniest amount to create a lot of lather. Maybe lather isn't the right word. It's not foamy or bubbly per say, but feels more whipped and marshmallowy. It's the weirdest texture but feels fantastic. ANNDDD it doesn't break me out and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean.

on 10/2/2011 12:47:00 PM

Definitely a keeper. I love this cleanser too! I wish i knew of it earlier! I love how it lathers up and I can use it for so long. Keeps my face looking spotless. Great value for money Shiseido! :P

on 9/30/2011 7:14:00 AM

it's official. been using this for 2 weeks now and my skin never felt or looked cleaner.
pros:
cleans even the deepest of pores
the smallest amount make a loooooot of foam
cheap for the quality
cons:
the smell is pretty slight but smells like chemicals i wouldn't normally want to have around my face still not enough to make me even try a new cleanser.
thumbs up to the Japanese!

on 9/8/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Very good cleanser. Takes off all your makeup and leaves your skin SQUEAKY clean. Very fragrant scent, it may not be good for those who do not like scents. An entire bottle lasted me over a year! It might be pricey at first, but it will last you long!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Best face wash I have ever used!
It is so creamy and lathers to a perfect "FOAM"
This is what true foam looks and feels like, not some distilled bubbles
It is so smooth and gently cleanses my face.
You only need a pea-sized amount----literally
It foams so easily that you only need the size of pea or half the size of a cheerio.
Does not have any fragrance but a pleasant classic soap/clean smell
Does not irritate sensitive skin, and makes my skin feel clean but still moisturized! Would reccomed for combo/oily-skinned girls.
Will not repurchase any other cleanser! Perfect whip will get you hooked!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't really say whether the Shiseido "Perfect Whip" Foam deserves a five star rating since I've only had this product for a couple of weeks. I wanted a cheaper alternative to my Clarins gentle foaming cleanser and this effectively cleans my skin, though it strips it of its moisture occasionally. I find that using the DHC cleansing oil before and following up with the perfect whip leaves my skin slightly more moisturized ( I use only half a pea sized amount of the Shiseido cleanser in the evening). The cleanser foams up nicely, and I would definitely re-purhase it based on its effectiveness and price. I do have to moisturize quite a bit after though. This product also does not aggravate my sensitive skin. Well, to be fair, my skin isn't too sensitive. :D
I change my mind, this product in my opinion definitely deserves an overall rating of five xD I'm so glad I found it.

on 1/7/2011 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this mainly to use with my clarisonic mia, but I'm so glad to have tried it out as I really like using this even on its own.

I've been changing cleansers quite often since I haven't found one I liked enough, some are too drying yet some I find don't foam as much as I like.

With the perfect whip foam I like how its really true 'a little goes a long way'. There isn't much of a smell to it which i also like. After washing my face I do feel like my face is clean and that my face only feels slightly tight, not as much as a lot of other cleansers I've used (like the pureness deep cleansing foam from shiseido). I also didn't feel like it was stripping my skin of moisture, but its still cleaning it quite nicely.

The price was a big plus too as its quite cheap, I got it for 48HKD (around 6-7USD) at colourmix so it was pretty easy to get as well. My sis tried it and liked it too so will definately repurchase.

on 12/23/2010 3:38:00 PM

This did leave an unwanted "tight/drying" feeling on my skin, but it's something that I deal with, especially with dehydrated skin. However, I use this as a good MU cleanser, and a face wash. Other then that tight feeling, I think this is a very good product. Especially since it lasted me well over a year. (or two). I bought this from Japan, and sometimes it's available in our Asian supermarkets. However, haven't been able to find it lately, so.. will be on the lookout.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Love the creaminess and foaminess of this cleanser but it leaves my normal/combo skin feeling rather dry after washing, which is never a good sign! However, it does remove all the grime and makeup really easily from my face. I wouldn't repurchase.