Shiseido "Perfect Whip" Foam

Shiseido

4.1

Water, Potassium Stearate, PEG-8, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Beeswax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

I bought this b/c it seemed interesting, and I've been using makeup cloths, makeoff oils, disposable wash cloths, and face washes for a while. I do put on a full face everyday, and sometimes I want a one-step instead of a 2 or 3 step process to take off my makeup. It was very cheap: $3.99CDN for 30g. Compared to the other washes, it takes all my makeup off with no residue. And though my face is combo, it cleanses and moisturizes just right. So I bought the whole stock of Perfect Whip that store had. It doesn't "whip/foam up" for me. Does it for anyone else?

on 3/22/2005 6:24:00 AM

This is even better than Kanebo's Peach Naive wash that everyone raves about. I think you only have to use a small dimeful of it too...it really foams up. It removes dirt, grime, makeup and more...didn't leave my face too dry but def moisturize afterwards!!! It is really cheap in Japan, at about 4 bucks a pop...and lasted me from December to end of March (I am finishing up this week/next week...had to cut the tube open to get the last of it) Doesn't irritate my skin so unless it starts harming my skin, I'm sticking with it!

on 10/27/2004 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Again...it looses a lippie for price.
Just a bit steep for small amount...but it is a FABULOUS cleanser.
Probably second favorite overall I've tried in my face cleansing life.
Nicely balances combo skin...and even used it when I was oily and thourghly cleanses.
Just good stuff.

I looove rich foaming cleansers. Unfortunately, it's not best for people with dry skin like myself which is why Shiseido's "Benefiance Foam" is my HG. Alas, Benefiance is also $31.00 currently so I have been looking for a cheaper alternative on and off for 17 yrs. This doesnt leave my dry skin tight and causes flakes like so many cleansers I have used lately. LIke any other Shiseido cleanser found in any of their lines, you need to use the tiniest amount because its so concentrated and richly foaming. $13 for 4oz at Mitsuwa

continued >>