OPI Cajun Shrimp

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.6

My favorite polish! I keep this on my toes year round because just looking at it makes me a little happier :) I rarely go a week during the summer without a compliment on the color. Also, even though I keep this on my toes 80% of the time it has never dyed my nails like some red or orange polishes are prone to do.

This color does not turn out the color I thought it would. It looks too much of an in between of pink and orange so it looked like the color of throw up! haha

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bout this color a couple weeks back and have been using it ever since! Wonderful color for the summer, a pinky corally red! Goes with every skintone. I have never had more compliments on one color ever!

2 coats make it its true color. Slap a top coat over it and its PERFECT!

on 7/26/2010 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

had to stop a woman on the street because I was so drawn to this colour, after she informed me that it was OPI cajun shrimp..I made a beeline to the nearest drugstore and hunt it down. It's a gorgeous summer colour, I wouldn't say it's red as I think it leans more toward the orange scale. I'm kind of pale (asian skin) and have yellow undertones, recently after acquiring a light tan, I find this colour to be even more alluring. give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

on 7/16/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I am fair yet olive-y and currently have a little tan and it looks great on me! Painted my fingers and toes and it looks just wonderful. I'm a big fan of OPI as it is. They have great colors and are pretty high quality for a drug store brand.

The. best. summer. pedi. color. ever. I read about this on awkwardchic[dot]blogspot[dot]com and got obsessed! My Ulta didn't have it, so I got "Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It" instead, and it just wasn't quite right. Today, I journeyed to another Ulta, returned that, and got the last "Cajun Shrimp" in the store. AMAZING! Just the right blend of red, orange and pink. I'll probably be wearing this all summer. I'm an NW20, but I can't see this looking bad on ANYONE!

on 6/4/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Such a fun color for the summer! I get a ton of compliments when I wear this shade. Wears well with 2 coats and it looks fabulous with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure on top.

on 4/23/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is absolutely THE best color "red" ever! They make it in the OPI gel nail polish and it looks beautiful on both my fingers AND toes...I have received sooooo many compliments about the color - and btw, I am fair, light blonde, brown eyes...I would have never tried this color in a million years, saw it on a friend and I was hooked!!! It really is summery; a light red with hues of coral and pink, depending on the light - and it's amazing that this odd, but beautiful color looks perfect on my skin. Try it - you won't be disappointed!!!

on 4/19/2010 12:07:00 PM

I absolutely love this color!! It is the perfect spring/summer nailpolish. I only use this on my toes and it looks great when I am pale w/o accentuating my ghost-ness ;) and faboosh when I am tan. It is a wonderful orangey-red that is not overpowering.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has been a tireless summer pedicure staple for me for the past FIVE years. I actually still look forward to the day when I get to break out the cajun shrimp for the season. I always get compliments on this shade, whether it's on my toes or just sitting in the bottle on my shelf. Glossy and gorgeous with out even the slightest tinge of shimmer... love it.
EDIT: the color is not as fashionable as it once was since there are so many more neons and oranges on the market today. However, it's a nice safe bet or easy transition into the world of vibrants since the amount of red lends a classic timelessness to the shocking elements - good balance.

Popular Polishes