Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/05/2013

Ooh, so pretty! A wonderful modern, young version of the classic red nail. Two coats is enough, and it lasts quite well without chipping, even without base or top.

I usually don't like the look of red nails, it seems to age my hands and make my fingers look stumpy and triangular. But this one looks really awesome, and I can't stop looking at my hands and smiling :)

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/01/2013

I really like this shade. An excellent shade for Summer.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/25/2013

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

Feb/17/2013

This should be a staple in every girls collection. It is the perfect shade of red-orange (leaning more on the red side) to pair with a coral lip. Application is smooth and chipping is minimal for the first four or five days with a good top coat. Will repurchase again and again!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/29/2012

Love this color! This has been my go-to red for some time now and after reapplying it after a hiatus, now I know why. I love a good red, but some can be too cold on my hands and ages them. I also love a good 1950s red but without trying to hard. This fits the bill. It's like a creamy, watered down red. Many people are mentioning this as a summer color, but it's dead of winter here and I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/23/2012

I love love LOVE this colour and I'm generally not much of a coral kind of girl. As usual with OPI you get perfect coverage in 2 coats and it is a gorgeous shade that in different lights can look pink, red or even orange. This also looks amazing as a pedicure colour for the summer. This is a staple that I will be repurchasing if I ever run out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/24/2012

This orange-based coral red looks perfect with my fair-medium yellow undertones. Fab for summer - with a tan it's to-die-for. Usual OPI staying power: I can depend on this for a week at least.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/07/2012

Just treated myself to this today, as i have all of a sudden been craving a red polish, but not a pillar box red. This is right up my street. Its a gorgeous red with a hint of orange that takes it away from being too red. It applies like an absolute dream, no streaks, just two coats for full opacity. I loove it. This along with me La Pazzzzz-itively Hot are my ultimate faves right …Read more

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Kinky, Medium

May/23/2012

Just got my nail shellacked with OPI Cajun Shrimp (toes painted with regular paint to match). So cute and summery! Not quite red, not quite pink, not quite orange...doesn't exactly match anything I own, but clashes with nearly everything in a good way. I feel cute with these tips and toes! (And, dude, I am otherwise years beyond cute.)

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Apr/16/2012

This is definitely a pretty coral, but an orangy-red coral if you ask me. I want to love it, but I don't. To be fair I have blonde hair and fair skin so I think a more orange-pink coral would work better on me.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43