OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 5/1/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shade. An excellent shade for Summer.

on 4/25/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

on 2/17/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This should be a staple in every girls collection. It is the perfect shade of red-orange (leaning more on the red side) to pair with a coral lip. Application is smooth and chipping is minimal for the first four or five days with a good top coat. Will repurchase again and again!

on 3/15/2012 7:45:00 AM

This my favorite spring/summer color!!! Beautiful coral color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, Bright, Eye catching. Just a beautiful creme reddish orangey pinky hue. Opaque in just one coat. When I have this shade on my fingers it just puts me in a good mood. Cute name too. It's winter time & I have it on. I'm sure everybody is saying that this is perfect for spring/summer. I'll wear it whenever I want. It is in my set of 10 minis to sample. I will definately get the full size bottle. A must have for everybody's nail polish collection.

I would describe this color as a true coral- not too orange, not too pink, not too red, but instead a perfect coral mix. I have a very light olive skin complexion and this color looks awesome on me. It brings out the warm tones in my skin and it's very flattering. It's the middle of winter right now but I have it on my fingers and toes because it's such a happy color.

I only use one coat of cajun shrimp and I get perfect coverage. I like to put on 3 layers of quickdry topcoats to protect my OPI polished from chipping (and of course a basecoat) and it works well for me. I can wash dishes, type, peel up stickers with my thumbnail...my polish stays chip-free.

on 7/16/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so obsessed with this color!!! So creamy and bright!! I cant get enough of this. In the bottle it looks reddish orange but on my toes its an orange/coral color. Its really an awesome summer color.

on 7/2/2011 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cajun Shrimp is a very bright orange on me, not coral, I am not crazy about orange toes, unless you have a really dark tan. This polish reminds of the neon bathing suits in the early 90's. I have only worn this a couple of times. Since I do not sun tan anymore, it looks horrible on my pasty white feet. Now, since I am so white, I tend to wear darker colors...

on 5/11/2011 10:22:00 PM

Great color, stunning coral-red, I bought it last year but it is still in style for this summer. The only thing, I think it is a kind of ''young'' color not so office friendly.

on 4/1/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Another one of my favorites in the Coral family. I love it because it's bright!

Popular Polishes