Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 8/25/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this because of the reviews, and I really wanted the Lancome (which I normally use), but I was hoping to find something just as good for not as much money. Well you get what you pay for I guess. This stuff was terrible for me. It burns when you first put it on, and it doesn't do as good of a job of removing the makeup as the Lancome. I don't even use waterproof, and it took a while to get the mascara off with this stuff. But the worst part of this, is that it gives me horrible, painful styes in my eyes. I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke when shortly after I recieved this and started using it, I got a painful sty in my left eye. So I bought some sty medication, and it went away. Well now one week later, and I've used the Mary Kat Eye Make Up Remover the past 2 nights, and I am laying here with small styes in my left eye and a huge, extremely painful sty in my right eye. So painful that I feel like I will vomit. My whole eye is swollen. The sty medication isn't even bringing any relief to this one yet it is so bad. I have never had anything like this ever happen to me with any other eye make up remover in my life. Not even the super cheap ones you get at CVS. I will never, ever use this stuff again! Ouch!

on 8/21/2012 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! I won it in a raffle but I will definitely purchase when I'm out. Removes eye makeup effortlessly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Love it. Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While I prefer *not* to buy *anything* from this company, I have to say this eye makeup remover is one of the best I've ever used. It's VERY expensive, BUT it also REALLY works for sensitive skin and eyes. Recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is great. It removes eye makeup quickly without irritation. This product does NOT sting my eyes and works great.

THE BEST!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my third - fourth? - bottle of this stuff already. Imagine that! Haha. I love this stuff! It takes off eyeshadow and eyeliner so easy, even waterproof/24hr/long-lasting ones. Mascara's not quite one-swipe-and-done, but I haven't found any removers that can do that, so in my book, it's the best I've found so far. Between this and a little swipe of vaseline for heavier mascara days, it's my go-to and will keep repurchasing even though the price ticket is a little bit more than I'm used to paying.

My HG makeup remover!!!!! Seriously, this is the SINGLE best item that Mary Kay makes, hands down. It takes everything off in one swipe, so you really don't have to use a lot of product. It's also incredibly gentle, it feels quite nice on the skin, and once it got into my eyes and didn't sting AT ALL!! It's basically as good as the Crealine H20 products but much more reasonably priced. Will DEFINITELY repurchase.

on 5/12/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was cleaning out some of my old samples of various products the other day and I found a small trial size of this remover. I never really used it because I always felt my face was pretty clean after I washed with Cetaphil. But I've been using a MAC eyeliner that doesn't come off with just the Cetaphil, so I thought I'd give this stuff a whirl. This stuff is FANTASTIC!!! FANTASTIC!!!! It removes EVERYTHING with no tugging and as importantly, no stinging to my eyes!!! You have to shake it up and even though it says it's oil free, I still touch up with a little witch hazel after using it. I swear I want to use this all over my face!! After only using it a week, I got on the horn and called up my Mary Kay lady and ordered a full size. This stuff is wonderful!!!

on 5/11/2012 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used up my sample size recently and I MUST admit this was A FANTASTIC eye make up remover.. Great even on my eyelash extensions.. it was gently yet took EVERYTHING off with one swipe..
I will buy the full size soon.. cause the lancome is good but for the price.. i'd rather purchase MK. I also have the Sephora eye makeup remover.. that does not work as well, i have to swipe 4 times to get my eye make-up off... but thats another review..