Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 5/2/2012 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

One of the best eye makeup removers ever. Takes off all eye makeup easily!!! It may look oily but its not. Remember to shake before each use so the ingredients can blend. It should be foamy in the container before use. No water needed of course. Put on a cotton pad and u are set. Average price for a good makeup remover. U get what u pay for and this is worth it!!

LOVE this product. Have used it for years and years and years :). None like it in my opinion.

on 4/17/2012 9:23:00 AM

i have very acne prone skin and a lot of products break me out. actually, if i dont put on makeup and just wash my face, ill probably rarely get a zit. but where's the fun in that?! that said, i use long wearing liquid foundations, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and i use this to remove EVERYTHING. yup, i use this for the whole face and it removes even my most clingy makeup. and im so happy this hasnt broken me out. i do wash my face with neutrogena foaming wash after coz this tends to leave my face slimy. but i love this and im on my 3rd bottle. its pricey tho if you'll use it for the face but if its just for the eyes, this will last for a while.

on 3/29/2012 6:22:00 PM

This is amazing! Removes all make up effortlessly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best makeup remover ever. It does say for eyes but I use it on my whole face and it works great.

This stud is amazing at removing tough stubborn water proof makeup! It's not oily at all just very silky that dries awfully fast.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. Effortless and non-irritating. I would repurchase but I doubt ill ever need to. I've had it forever and hardly 10% is gone.

on 2/9/2012 10:45:00 PM

This is hands down the best eye make remover I have ever used.

Very nice, very silky, not oily. Works well, takes the make up off nicely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This stuff is amazing!! My friend who sells MaryKay recommended it and I definitley was not disappointed. I used to struggle trying to get my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, but with this stuff it is effortless. I have also noticed that the huge bags under my eyes have disappeared since using this stuff. LOVE!!