Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

4.1

on 1/13/2009 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

While I do not typically flip over florals, I insist on smelling this when I am in the store and every time it makes me completely nauseous. This is by no means a soft scent IMO. I can pinpoint it in a crowd & not in a good way. For everyone out there who wears this, please at least be courteous enough to keep it to 2 sprays at the maximum when you apply this.

on 12/28/2008 2:12:00 PM

This has become my signature scent. I'm constantly sniffing my wrists because I love the fresh gardenia scent. It has a nice sophisticated smell but it's not overpowering. I cannot stand the sugary, powdery or heavy florals that seem to dominate the market. This is just a beautiful and feminine scent that is memorable.

on 12/18/2008 5:22:00 AM

My boyfriend bought this for me after a saleswoman recommended it for a girl who loves gardenia scent. I love everything about it! It's feminine and floral without being sugary or overwhelming. The fragrance lasts ALL day (and lingers on my bedsheets, jackets, etc.) The packaging is perfection-- so sleek and minimal. I find that a single spritz is the perfection amount for me. I truly love this product, but I think perfume is a personal choice-- you should find whatever reflects your style and exploit the sample counter until you find the one that works best for you. At Nordstroms they'll give you a tiny glass cylinder of whatever fragrance you like, so you can try it for several days. Gotta love free stuff! :)

on 12/7/2008 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It has been a nice fragrance for work; smells clean and fresh with a gentle floral overtone. I'm not in love with it, though, and it doesn't seem to do much for DH...will probably move on once it is gone.

Update:
I'm now on my third bottle and, while there are other scents in my fragrance wardrobe that my husband prefers, I find this is a great daytime scent that generates its fair share of compliments from strangers -- like catnip for men in the office elevator, actually.

on 12/7/2008 12:07:00 AM

I need to buy this again. I LOOOVED it. It's pure perfection in a bottle..lol maybe not but its soo great! I have no idea how to describe this unique and vibrant scent. I will always LOVE this! *****

on 11/22/2008 4:07:00 AM

This is a gardenia-based, white floral fragrance that is light enough for days and very office- and class-friendly. It's not too heavy as to be offensive. It is feminine and slighty creamy, but otherwise very fresh and clean. It's my favorite one to go back to over and over again for daytime use.

on 11/16/2008 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really nice perfume, probably the one I turn to the most.

It's a nice white floral that I feel I can wear any time of year; doesn't scream summer or winter. I find it long lasting with just one spritz without the scent being too heavy or overpowering.

Got it in a set that included the solid perfume which I didn't like as much as the spray although it's good for keeping in a purse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE THIS SCENT <3
this is going to be a staple for me ever since I tried it out!! So feminine, so light-weighted, not overwhelming, nice floral soapy (just my thought) smell! unlike the pungent smell of the likes....

Very contented with this scent!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

i got this as a present. it smells very fresh but not very long lasting. good for every day use because the smell is not overpowering. wear it to work or on weekends.

on 8/19/2008 12:29:00 PM

Haven't decided if I like this or Essence better.....Essence has a spark in the drydown that I love, while this one dries down to a simple, buttery soft, yet fresh, gardenia.

Popular Fragrances