Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

Boots  No7 Reviving Eye Gel

2.0

Eau,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20,CARBOMER,DIMETHICONE,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PHENOXYETHANOL,CETYL Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol,Panthenol,Potassium Hydroxide,Methylparaben,Alcohol,Dimethicone Copolyol,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben

it's okay. it makes it easier to blend my concealor. that's it.

on 5/9/2007 1:30:00 PM

Doesn't do a thing for me -- doesn't irritate, doesn't smooth lines, doesn't make me look more awake. It does add a bit of moisture, but otherwise was a pointless purchase. I've tried it frequently on only one eye -- zero difference.

on 4/11/2007 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is OKAY, definitely nothing to write home about. I have bags, dark circles and fine lines underneath my eyes, and this light gel provided me with a little moisture and nothing more. I bought the product from Target for around 13USD. Anyhow, I will not buy this 0.5oz product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Apparently at this age I don't need an eye cream yet, or so says the No7 SA. What I need is an eye gel. And it may as well be cheap - I think this was around 7. I've thrown the box away so don't have the ingredients but the tube tells me it has Vitamins Pro-B5 , Witch hazel, and horse chestnut in. Strangely it also instructs to 'gently massage around your eyes' which I have to disagree with - everyone knows you PAT! Well anyway, I do notice my eyes look more awake when I use this and the few fine lines I have totally disappear. I use Aveda Tourmaline charged e/c at night for the antioxidants and vitamins but this is great for daytime. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin unlike many things. The only thing I am unsure about is the alcohol content - but as I don't have the ingr. I'm not sure. So, until I check the ingredients again I'll say this is an ace daytime option for those in their late teens, 20's.