Olay Total Effects 7x with VitaNiacin

No Image

on 1/6/2007 5:46:00 AM

No matter what I try, from Creme de la Mer to the cheapest stuff.....nothing works for me like the ol' Total Effects. I have combination skin. This is a cream that is creamy and full, but will be absorbed immmediately and leave my skin soft, glowing and with a nice smell. I've been using it on and off since it's been introduced. I keep coming back to it, because nothing works as well for me as this Olay cream.

on 11/11/2006 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I waited a month to post a review on this product, to see if I had a bad reaction.

I love this stuff! It cut down my redness and made my skin smooth and hydrated. I'm 47 and find many products either too heavy or irritating that are targeted to my age group.

I really recommend this for anyone that has super sensitive and dry skin problems.

on 9/17/2006 6:07:00 PM

I didn't see any improvement in my face from this product. I guess this is just another expensive moisturizer from Olay.

on 9/15/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this moisturizer. It seems that it not only moisturizes well, but it improves my skin. I've been using this all summer, and it keeps my dry skin happy and glowing. An added bonus is the packaging, I love the pump dispenser. And the scent is really good too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on a recommendation from Dr. Baumann's book. She lists is as an anti-inflammatory. I would have never thought to buy it on my own for that- but so far, I love it! It does cut the redness. I tried an experiement and put it on one half of my face before bed, and when I woke up that side was clearly less red. Will continue to use.

on 6/8/2006 8:16:00 AM

So far so good! Hasn't broken me out, smells pleasant, feels nice on my skin, and seems to be helping to minimize fine lines and pores. Next time I would like to try the formula w/sunscreen.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have combo/ance prone skin. I decided to try it because my mom purchased some and she said that it made her lines smoother and I could see the difference as well. And she said that it didn't break her out. Well I purchaced the fragrance-free one and it does make my skin smooth, but a bit greasy. I read in a magazine that serums work better on people with oily skin. I may try the Total Effects 7 Signs Serum.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm 40 yrs. old & have combo/oily/acne prone skin. The t-zone gets very oily! Had clear perfect skin in my teens, now my skin has gone haywire! I purchased the Olay Total Effects 7-- fragrance free. There are 2 things that I like about this product. 1) the pump dispenser 2) no fragrance (fragrance can irritate oily/acne prone skin!) When first applied in the morning this product sinks right into the skin & feels quite nice & soft. By afteroon my face is a big oily, shiny mess! It also caused further acne problems. This product did not work well on my skin & I won't purchase again.

on 2/25/2006 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Feels nice, smells nice. It does not seem to produce the wonders that the price and hype implies. If the price drops, I'd consider using this more often. mostly because it feels great and doesn't irritate my skin.

I received a large sample of this with my moisturizer and am not entirely sure what it's supposed to accomplish, but it does seem to even out my skin and reduce my gigantic pores a little. I generally use it in the evening after the Olay cleanser. Sometimes I need to also use a dab of moisturizer, sometimes not. The fragrance is quite strong and not too nice. Not sure if I'll buy more when the sample runs out.