REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - Blushed

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - Blushed
Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl) - BlushedRevlon Super Lustrous lipstickRevlon Super Lustrous lipsticks

4.3

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BIS Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica (Silk Powder Poudre de Soie), Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Also Contains:, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, May Contain:, Mica, Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue Lake 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This does not remind me of the shade someone turns when they're blushing which is red/pink. This is a shimmery peach. It's not loud like an orange-peach shade would be, but it's very subtle which is great. It works great with my complexion and does not wash me out or make me look weird. It actually worked for me, thank goodness, because I did not want to have another wasted lipstick. I don't put much on, I just blot on my top lip and then I pair it with a clear gloss as not to take away from the true color of the lipstick. It came out nice, but it's still peach.

UPDATE: I didn't like this after all. I tried it on again and really looked at it and I noticed how awful and garish that it was on me. This is way too frosty and orange-peach. Not flattering because it has that gold tint to it which makes the frost in it 10 times more powerful. I ended up returning this and exchanged it for a L'Oreal lipgloss ironically. I am not sure if I will do anymore Revlon lipsticks, I have had to return way too many.

on 1/1/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Almost the perfect nude pinky shade for me except for the pearl finish. Goes on great and smooth and doesn't dry out my lips but I do not care for the pearl finish that looks frosted on me. I will not be getting another pearl lipstick from Revlon.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a definite staple for me. I love this shade of shimmery nude pink. It is a combination of pink/beige/shimmer. I have yet to find a shade like this one that isn't too frosty or too expensive. Revlon would be very wise not to discontinue this shade. I already have a couple backups. Highly recommend for light makeup days or if you're working that sexy smoky eye. I think this would suit all complexions.

on 11/16/2011 4:08:00 PM

Exactly the color I wanted, a step up from a basic nude pink, nice and opaque, delivers great color in one swipe. I originally bought blushed nude in this lipstick wanting this exact color, but instead I got a bright red/pink. This Blushed is what i think of when I think of a nude pink lipstick. It's just dark enough to show up good on pink lips and light enough not to make you look like a clown, subtle, not popping loud color. Just the way I like it.

on 6/26/2011 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Really great color for giving lips a boost and brightening your face. The cap could stay on the tube better than it does. That's the only negative. Otherwise, great price, great formula, great staying power, great shade. Would repurchase.

on 6/6/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

blushed is a( nude)light brown/pink lipstick with shimmer,but,the shimmer is subtle. The formula is great:stays on,shines a little, brings a nice color to the lips!perfect for summer when you are tanned! When you use a bronzer, it is a nice lipstick to have! Love it!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Adding to the raves!
This is one of those no-brainer, easy lipsticks that requires zero effort for a rushed morning, but it looks amazingly polished. It's a beigey-rose neutral, leans a bit cool on me (I have neutral fair coloring), with a pearl finish that keeps it from being boring or washing me out. It's not so frosty that it looks dated or cheap in my opinion.
It matches whatever other makeup I happen to be wearing that day, and it gives my lips a lovely glow. No fragrance. It doesn't dry out my lips, but I do use Vaseline every night to keep them moist. Staying power is great for a product that doesn't even claim to be long-wearing. It lasts for a good 34 hours or so on me.
And the price is incredible! I have seen these for under $5 at Target. It has the quality and feel of a much more high-end product for a fabulous bottom line! Worth a try, ladies!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A warm red-brown-ish lipstick

Pros: Moisturizing lipstick. It does not dry out or accentuate the fine lines of my usually dry - very dry lips probably because I use a lip balm beforehand.
Pigmented, though some people said it did not match their skin tone, I thought it went well with mine. When I first purchased this it was my everyday lip colour during the fall season. I later realized it might have been a bit too bold for an everyday lip colour but since I had very little to no makeup on on a daily basis I guess that compensated for it.
Cheap: Got it on sale for $3.99CAD. I wouldn't pay any more for this though

Cons: Can't think of any that I personally do not like but I do notice people disliking the pearl (frost) finish, which I do not mind since I don't find it to be that overwhelming.
Actually something really minor. While the packaging is standard for a drugstore product, the over all appearance (black and gold) gives it a very retro/old-school kind of feel to it. Looks like something a more mature, older woman would carry around.

Would I repurchase this product? Maybe. I don't love this enough to feel the Need to go buy backups but I don't hate it either.

on 2/8/2011 8:31:00 PM

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!, I was looking for a nice autumn lip color that i could wear everyday and this was one of the colors a revlon lady pulled out for me. I couldnt be happier with the color, the price was a bit steep for me (I was origionally looking at lipsticks by covergirl which in new zealand are half the price of revlons cheapest lipsticks). It's the longest wearing lip product i own and its very comfortable to wear, i forgot i was wearing it two hours after i put it on, and it was still there and hadn't faded at all. I would say this lipcolor lasts about 3 hours max without fading for me if i use my colorstay lipliner with it. But overall (Im rambling sorry!) The lipstick itself is awesome, great color, great pigment, longlasting, comfortable and moisterising like a lipbalm. BUUTTT when buying these super lusterous lipsticks please beware of what finish they are!, i had no idea you could get different kinds of shimmer in lipsticks (Im a newbie to lipstick) and this one has a pearl finish, i didnt realise until after i got home and opend it that it is super shimmery. I'm probably going to go back and look for a creme finish, because of the shimmer i dont think this is an everyday lipstick but more of an evening one.

MLBB look that doesn't leave my lips dry or my wallet empty! Although I have many Clinique, Chanel and Bobbi Brown lip colors, this one is a staple just because it's so easy to use and looks so natural. And getting it on sale occasionally helps too.