Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

3.8

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

In my opinion, I think this product is suitable for combination skin. When you use this moisture you feel soft and fully with water.

it doesnt break me out most importantly, and hydrates quite well, im oily and sensitive and i can use it even in the winter. but i hate that it has alcohol!!! it irritates my skin and leaves it red, and im ruddy enough as it is!! ive switched to Sothys Active Cream and i love it!

Overall, I love this moisturizer, because it is a gel consistency, and the smell is great (although just a tad too strong!!)... However, if I wear this under my makeup (concealer and powder), it makes my makeup ball up and FEEL like another layer on my skin... So, I use this strictly as a moisturizer now...

HOWEVER!!! I re-purchased the same Aquasource Non Stop, but in the pink, dry skin bottle, and found that it's a much better moisturizer to use under my makeup, (I look fresh and hydrated even by the end of the day)... Will definitely repurchase......albeit the sensitive/dry one smells good too, I still love the smell of the combination skin one more!! (Oh, and may I add that the dry/sensitive one appears more like a cream + gel, as opossed to the combination version that's really more gel! Perhaps that's why the dry version doesn't ball up as much under makeup?).

I prefer using gels as opposed to creams as moisturizers. Feels very cooling on my face. I use a tiny amount, so it doesn't leave me sticky and greasy which most moisturizers seem to do. I have to scoop the product out using my fingers as this moisturizer comes in a glass jar. Pumps would be preferable as it's more hygienic. Very expensive for 50ml. I would repurchase if nothing better comes my way.

I agree that the smell is overly perfume.....cannot stand it ..otherwise this make a gd pdt...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm acne-prone and this moisturizer is awesome especially in the summer. I've purchased this twice already now and it doesn't trigger acne... or at least, not on me. I like how it's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. I use this with Proactiv.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I dont care how great a product is, but if the scent makes me want to throw up, i'm never going to use it again.

I received three 1ml samples in the mail and have used them three days in a row so as to leave a legitimate review.

The product itself worked great - my skin feels super hydrated without looking or feeling oily.

But the smell! I cant even describe it - maybe other MUAers are going to think i'm crazy, but there's something about it that drives me crazy in a very very bad way.

For that price, and for that limited quantity, no, i would never never buy it. Change the smell and we might be in business.

I like the texture but the scent makes me dizzy, way too perfumy!!!!!!!!!

Very moisturizing and great scent! This is my first Biotherm moisturizer and it keeps me going back to them. It feels great on my face!

biotherm makes great products! i have comination skin, a little more oily in summer. i use the gel version in summer and the cream version in winter. both of them feel very smooth and soft. especially in combination with source therapy (in summer) or the aquasource serum (in winter). the reason why i gave 4 lippies is that it seems like my skin is getting used to the moisturizer. in beginning my skin looked smoother and healthier than ever, but after a while the effect seems less spectacular. but i think this 'problem' will occur with all moisturizers. my skin gets used to the skincare and thinks: it's time to try a new one (and i happen to like to try new beautyproducts :) ) i'm using l'oreal happyderm at the moment (also like it a lot!!)