Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

3.8

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like this stuff for my oily skin - it goes well under makeup, helps with minimizing oil production and smells nice. My face feels moisturized and fresh with no discernable traces of the product lef ton my skin.

The only thing is that some days, when my skin is feeling a bit dry, it isn't quite enough for it. I am thinking this is a summer/fall/spring lotion and may not cut it for the winter.

Anyway, I'd repurchase this for the feel-good factor. It seems to cool skin, and the consistency is really pleasant.

A very good product. Absorbs perfectly, smells good (like green tea?! don't know but I like it) and my face looks fresh and moisturized all day.
I have a normal skin with no particular problem, so I suposse it's not difficult to make my face look good anyway. I'm planning to buy the cleanser and toner too.

I like this moisturizer. I have been using Lush moisturizer for almost 3 years..but I found out that my face is just too oily in the afternoon, although it contains good properties for my skin but I can't stand the oiliness anymore. So..there you go.I browsed for a good moisturizer for my somewhat picky skin. I tried Biotherm a couple of years back with a not too bad result, and about 3 weeks ago Myer has a good deal for the aquasource line. I used this moisturizer along with Biosource cleanser and toner. I can say that my face is not oily anymore, I didn't experience any break out and it actually feels comfortable. The only thing that worries me a bit that the smell is just too strong for my taste.I wouldn't buy this again, just because I just bought the Biotherm Age Fitness night cream and I like it so much that I bought the day cream 2 days ago. so, no I wouldn't buy this again but yes I can recommend this for someone who has N/C skin and doesn't really need anti aging stuff for their skin at this stage. well done Biotherm!

It's a light gel and it smells good hahaa. This works really for me in winter or in summer when i hv A.C on. Otherwise if i use this in summer, my skin feels very sticky.

Well, at first when I got this product I didn't really like it. Why? Because I only used it every other day at most and was kind of lazy with my skin care routine. But then I started to use it everyday. Once at night and once in the morning along with the cleanser and toner. It is amazing, and I got SO many complements, and it was lightweight and always felt fresh on my face. Overall love love love it!
=)

Have been using this for some time now and the product is a must have for me especially when travelling to winter/ dry countries. It's like having water on your face when you apply it after your normal skincare routine. Especially love it if you leave it in the fridge during summer/ in hotter climates like Singapore. Your skin literally drinks this and leaves a non-sticky feel, cool and non-oily as well since I've combi skin. Amazing product. Must-have albeit its cost =s

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think its a decent moisturizer but it didn't amaze me. At least for the amount it costed, I didn't think it was worth it so I eventually returned it. It did moisturize but it felt heavy on my skin. I wanted something lighter because I have really really oily skin. The scent was pleasant but I didn't like it in this moisturizer cause it smells like something that would be in a body lotion. I'm pretty picky about moisturizers lol.

great moisturizer!! absorbs quick and don't cause breakout. This is the best gel for summer time!

i love this product. it absorbs quickly and its not greasy at all.

This is good creme, moisturize enough, but irritates my skin a little bit. Made me not to break out or something, it just feels like a small pinches on my skin. And my skin is not very sensitive. It tolerates the most of the things I put on it. But not this one. Very suitable for combination skin, but I will not buy it.