Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

3.8

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. Did nothing for me. Also using the combined with the cleanser and toner from the same line I still got breakouts, despite this being a gel.

By the way, when is someone finally gonna wake up and create a gel moisturiser in a pump dispenser with an SPF....?!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Nice light hydrating fresh texture. Glides on smoothly, skin feel sgreat, but not moisturizing enough for dry skin. However I loved the smell and will repurchase if I ever want something light for nights out where I just apply a basic light moisturizer, MU and the full skincare regime just before bed. For now, Laneige water bank essence is also pretty good for that.

This is an amazing cream substitute for the summer. I've been using this for years. It's a light gel that makes your skin feel like it's being coated in spa water. It smells great, very gentle to sensitive skin and your face feels moisturized without an oily greasy feeling. This can even be worn under makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I've been using this moisturizer for ages, and while I've changed every other aspect of my regime since then, this baby's been a constant in my life. It is very light and quickly absorbed (very important in Singapore's weather!), and leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth. I really like that the glass jar is made of 40% recycled glass, but at the end of it, it is still a jar and I don't like dipping my fingers into a pot of product, so one point off for packaging. All in all, I love this, and I don't think I'll veer away from this stuff, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Been using this moisterizer for 3 years and I do love it! It's light, fresh but yet provides the perfect amount of hydration for the summer. (I switch to a heavier cream for winters) The only problem is - there's no SPF!! I hate layering sunscreen over face moisterizer, so that's a real negative for me. I've tried to biotherm aquasource with SPF 15 and it felt sticky and dried out my skin. Other than the lack of SPF in this cream - it's great!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After about 3 weeks of use with Biotherm Aquasource, I can conclude that it's a great moisturiser for summer time and during the day when it's hot. With it's gel-like consistency, it doesn't feel like you're applying a heavy cream. It absorbs quicky into the skin. But I don't find that it does a spectacular job as a face cream.

This product is smooth and has a nice smell. It absorbs quickly into my combination skin and does not cause any breakouts. Keeps skin moisturised even for night time. This is my second bottle of this product.

Maybe my expectation was so HIGH;this procuct not match my expetation at all.

No effect on my face skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my favourite moisturiser. I've been through so many, and this one is perfect. Doesn't break me out, isnt greasy, and has diminished my dry spots over time. I'm starting to get more and more into biotherm, although its quite a pricey brand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best smelling moisturiser ever. It's really light and gentle. I use this in summer or when my skin doesn't need a lot of moisture. The cleanser and toner are also good and I use them together.