Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

3.8

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Very good moisturizing gel, nice fresh texture and scent. DID NOT trigger breakouts on my acne-prone skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I first bought Aquasource Ultra-Cool Hydrating Water-Gel oil-free because the sales associate told me i should get this instead of the one in a glass tub(AQUASOURCE NON STOP Oligo-thermal Gel intense moisturization Normal and combination skin) because i have oily skin.
The water-gel alone wasn't enough to moisturize my skin. It works well with the sample of the richer version(the tub one) though. I like to use these together because the richer version alone doesn't seem to hydrate my skin enough. If your skin feels tight after washing then I don't recommend you to use the water-gel alone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

my fave moisturiser! its gentle to my sensitive combi skin and it doesnt break me out. after application, skin feels supple and smooth. it smells good as well.

When I purchase this product in Germany I always find it in a 40ml tube for normal/combi skin which is great for travelling on summer hols. I have oily/combi sensitive skin. I also like Clinique's Moisture Surge but the large glass pot is not travel friendly, so I use this instead. I quite like it as a lightweight moisturiser, very nice after a long hot day in the sun. I keep it refrigerated, put on a thick layer and let it sink in. Keeps my skin soft and smooth, that's all really. Does not seem to cause breakouts or irritate skin.

I got a sample of this and tried it for a only a day. The reason I stopped, was that it made my skin sticky! It`s like when you get something like jam on your face, the wipe it off - but there`s still that sticky feeling. So I didn`t buy it, so I can`t comment on longterm effects. Also, I noticed this comes in both a jar and a pump bottle (40 ml). I tried the gel version, and wanted to like it..but no.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best moisturizer I've ever tried. It moisturizes, sinks right in, feels fresh and does not become greasy during the day. The best thing is that this has never broken me out. I have even made a tinted moisturizer with a pea size amoutn of this one and two pumps of Biotherm Light! fdnt and it has worked out beautifully! Definitely a staple but I remove one lippie because the packaging is not good at all- you have to dip your fingers in the jar.

This jar is my 2nd branded moisturiser i have ever used. I found it really light, but once put on, its not greasy at all, but then hydrate my face very well~ I really like it, i have finished my 2nd jar, and jumped onto another brand, which now.... I don't really like. Once i finish that jar, I will go back to this~~~~~~~

I probably think this gel-cream won't do much for mature skins, but skins like mine, i am 21, its prefectly nice~ skin of 21 - 25 main needs r hydrates, its enough!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the best moisturizers I've used. It's light enough that it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and just enough moisturizing power to keep my pores from over-producing oil. The price is pretty hefty so I'm still on the search for a similar product that's less pricey. But other than that, a great product!

Its a very basic moisturiser. It didnt really help my skin. It feels very cooling n smells very higly fragranced. Im not so sure bout this but im going to try the Oligo version.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well, it doesn't clog my pores or feel greasy. Its like a light moisturizer that really helps with my combination skin, but I find that I sometimes need something more emollient for my finicky skin. I'll probably switch this around with my other moisturizers, especially when its hot outside.