Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

Reviews

2.0
fromgideon

May/16/2003

Yuck. The smell is marginally okay. This is a great idea and in theory should have been perfect, but it did not leave my skin feeling clean. It's a clear gel that lathers up quickly. Think shaving cream. It left a heavy film. This doesn't rinse very well. The SA told me that I wouldn't need toner afterwards but without it my skin felt so gross. You almost need another …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

May/12/2003

One of my first excursions with "high-end" cleansers and not an overall disappointment. It really isn't for those suffering from acne; you want a cleanser that has salicylic acid of some sort. Good for combination oily types, this cleanser has a great fresh citrus scent, foams nicely, and cleanses thoroughly. Again, not for sensitive, super blemish-prone, or super oily skins.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Feb/05/2003

I like this foaming cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and fresh. Nice grapefruit scent. The package is deceiving though and not convenient for travel.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBrown

Jan/25/2003

This is a great cleanser. I love the cool feeling. However, it doesn't quite get everything off, so I find it best to follow with a bar soap (Clinque or EL) and toner.

Packaging is what really makes this product lose points. It gets sort of gloppy and you cannot tell how much is inside.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0
from24kt

Jan/21/2003

i was using this with no problems, and than i started retin a and couldn't use it without my skin stinging and burning. need to have tough skin to use the oily skin version.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Dec/17/2002

Good cleanser, a little dry in winter. However, I will stick with my Cetaphil.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

Dec/14/2001

The only reason this isn't my holy grail of cleansers is because sometimes it has trouble getting all the gunk off my oily end-of-a-long-day face. I absolutely love the scent - grapefruit and green tea - and it never leaves my skin feeling stripped or irritated, just clean and glowing. The price is moderately high, but it lasts quite a long time, so I consider it a good value.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

fromLaRae

Oct/22/2001

Best Cleanser I have ever used. Takes all your makeup off! I use the normal to oily version though I am pretty dry. Foams up nicely! Smells wonderful. I actually use it with a facial brush. Only thing is the bottle is huge and fills up your drawers too much. I have purchased this several times which I generally do not do but it is a winner.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age