MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.4

on 12/14/2004 5:08:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lustreglass! It is the perfect natural color for me- just shine and sparkle with a little color. I'll be buying this color for years to come (contingent on MAC keeping it in stock!). The texture is great- I really appreciate how it is a lot less sticky than regular lipglasses. One peeve I have is that it has a lot of miniscule glitter particles that just do not come off your lips, much like Lancome's Juicy Pops. But it doesn't bother me much because the color is perfect!

on 12/1/2004 1:52:00 PM

i thought this stuff would appear more milky and opaque- but it just shows up on me as clear. i experimented by dabbing on a touch of concealer or powder before applying, and it gives a gorgeous, goldy-hued nude lip. perfect for the holidays with a smoky eye. i would not reprchase, though, as this is somewhat expensive for an essentially clear gloss.

on 10/30/2004 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Thought it would be more gold on lips, but I like the clear/gold look on me. I think it if were more gold it would be cheesy looking. As always,love MAC taste & texture.

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this a lot. looks so pretty in the bottle, and on my lips. definitely a keeper.

This was soooo pretty, got so many compliments. My only complaint bout it is that my lipgloss tube cracked and i didn't even do anything to it. But lipgloss is soooo nice

I'm a little scared of wearing any gold colours on my lips as I have olive/yellow skin & wearing gold lipstick isn't the best look, so I was hesitant to try out Instant Gold Lustreglass. But it wasn't really what I expected it to be.

The gold colour is more of a soft sheer shimmery gold and just adds a nice shine to the lips. I find by applying a little bit of it and spreading it around with the brush works well & makes my lips appear fuller and of course shiny! It's nice for a subtle everyday natural look.

on 7/6/2004 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This was the only Lustreglass that disappointed me because I was really hoping for Instant Gold, instead I got something almost clear, I guess it's just the color of my lips, but Luminary has more color on my lips that this color does. 2 lippies for the texture and smell.

it's so pretty, it's a goldish shimmer gloss that isn't too strong. the scent is okay. luved it. just a little expensive, but hey there are no other gloss out there like this one

on 6/23/2004 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely loved it, the color is gorgeous. It's just the perfect amount of gold shimmer to it. Also I love the lustreglass brush applicator!

on 6/14/2004 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i can't wear gold gloss but this one i can! it's so sheer and gives a hint of a golden sprakle good enought to to give a gorgeous pout look. i use this alone and it rocks! i felt so sexy with it on!