MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.4

on 6/10/2004 10:48:00 PM

Another winner for me from the lustreglasses. This is a shimmery nudish gold shade. Just makes lips look golden, wet and juicy. This along with Beaux are staples of mine. I am a huge fan of the sheer nude lipgloss look. Not the pale, concealer looking J.Lo nude lip of past, but the sheer, let your own lipcolor show through nude lip look. A definite must have. HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

I'm not so thrilled about the lustreglass formula, but i love this color. It's not glittery but shimmery when you're in the sun. It goes on nude with a slight hint of gold and I love the color on me for those natural make up or no make up days. Once again, i use this with stripdown lip liner for the nude pout. :)

on 5/29/2004 10:55:00 AM

I LOVE this lipglass. I decided to try one that not everyone has been lemming about (i.e. Spring Bean) and I am so glad.

The color is a pearly light gold with this amazing shimmer. I love these lustreglasses so much. They are sheer, yet they pack a lot of color. The smell is definitely more sweet with these, and I don't really like it, but for the sake of the gloss, its worth it.

I actually like this formula better. I can't wait to get more!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i tried this on at the mac counter and loved it... but when i got home i realized that it was pretty much a clear, sort of shimmery gloss, pretty, but not $14 pretty. it went back to mac today... i like the lustreglass formulation though, it is lustrous for lack of a better word, this color was just not enough for me.