MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my fave Mac glosses, nice nudish with a hint of gold to go over Myth l/s. I like to look bronze and this matches in with perfectly

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Heaven, I love MAC lustreglasses....and I previously used Sinnamon as a go to color and I certainly will continue too, however this color is just incredible...a perfect go to color for the summer and you can layer it over lipsticks, etc. Sometimes I feel like Sinnamon looks better when I am tan, but with this color it doesn't matter, I can be tan or pale and it looks perfect by itself. A perfect nude gloss that still allows the beauty of your lips to show through.

on 4/23/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Tried this product due to the glowing reviews here on MUA, I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Gold Rebel lipglass that was part of the Style Warriors line. Unfortunately, Instant Gold just didn't cut it. It's a very light golden colour, and barely shows up at all on my lips and NC35-40 skin. I do like the tiny little shimmer particles and staying power, but the colour was just too light and boring for me. I would say this gloss is pretty average in terms of colour, and very dupe-able.

on 8/22/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This shade is described by MAC as a lustre shined light neutral gold. This is a nice highlight shade or as a warmer nude with shimmer. I love the MAC lip glass formula because it's hydrating, not sticky but the formula lasts.