Uploaded by vmg85

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/14/2004

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lustreglass! It is the perfect natural color for me- just shine and sparkle with a little color. I'll be buying this color for years to come (contingent on MAC keeping it in stock!). The texture is great- I really appreciate how it is a lot less sticky than regular lipglasses. One peeve I have is that it has a lot of miniscule glitter particles that just do not come off …Read more

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

3.0
fromlaureg

Dec/01/2004

i thought this stuff would appear more milky and opaque- but it just shows up on me as clear. i experimented by dabbing on a touch of concealer or powder before applying, and it gives a gorgeous, goldy-hued nude lip. perfect for the holidays with a smoky eye. i would not reprchase, though, as this is somewhat expensive for an essentially clear gloss.

About reviewer (705 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Oct/30/2004

Thought it would be more gold on lips, but I like the clear/gold look on me. I think it if were more gold it would be cheesy looking. As always,love MAC taste & texture.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Oct/30/2004

i love this a lot. looks so pretty in the bottle, and on my lips. definitely a keeper.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Oct/29/2004

This was soooo pretty, got so many compliments. My only complaint bout it is that my lipgloss tube cracked and i didn't even do anything to it. But lipgloss is soooo nice

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

Jul/17/2004

I'm a little scared of wearing any gold colours on my lips as I have olive/yellow skin & wearing gold lipstick isn't the best look, so I was hesitant to try out Instant Gold Lustreglass. But it wasn't really what I expected it to be.

The gold colour is more of a soft sheer shimmery gold and just adds a nice shine to the lips. I find by applying a little bit of it …

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2.0

Jul/06/2004

This was the only Lustreglass that disappointed me because I was really hoping for Instant Gold, instead I got something almost clear, I guess it's just the color of my lips, but Luminary has more color on my lips that this color does. 2 lippies for the texture and smell.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/24/2004

it's so pretty, it's a goldish shimmer gloss that isn't too strong. the scent is okay. luved it. just a little expensive, but hey there are no other gloss out there like this one

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

frommar23

Jun/23/2004

I absolutely loved it, the color is gorgeous. It's just the perfect amount of gold shimmer to it. Also I love the lustreglass brush applicator!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/14/2004

i can't wear gold gloss but this one i can! it's so sheer and gives a hint of a golden sprakle good enought to to give a gorgeous pout look. i use this alone and it rocks! i felt so sexy with it on!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair