4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This shade is described by MAC as a lustre shined light neutral gold. This is a nice highlight shade or as a warmer nude with shimmer. I love the MAC lip glass formula because it's hydrating, not sticky but the formula lasts.

About reviewer (947 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

Tried this product due to the glowing reviews here on MUA, I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Gold Rebel lipglass that was part of the Style Warriors line. Unfortunately, Instant Gold just didn't cut it. It's a very light golden colour, and barely shows up at all on my lips and NC35-40 skin. I do like the tiny little shimmer particles and staying power, but the colour was just too light and boring for me. I would say this gloss is pretty average in terms of colour, and very dupe-able.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

Heaven, I love MAC lustreglasses....and I previously used Sinnamon as a go to color and I certainly will continue too, however this color is just incredible...a perfect go to color for the summer and you can layer it over lipsticks, etc. Sometimes I feel like Sinnamon looks better when I am tan, but with this color it doesn't matter, I can be tan or pale and it looks perfect by itself. A perfect nude gloss that still allows the beauty of your lips to show through.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

One of my fave Mac glosses, nice nudish with a hint of gold to go over Myth l/s. I like to look bronze and this matches in with perfectly

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I love Lustreglasses and this one is probably the most versatile and useful IMO. It's just a light beigy gold gloss with light gold shimmer. I use this to add warmth to my lipsticks and it literally goes with everything. It's meant to be very sheer and thats one of the reasons why I like it so much.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

9 years ago

I love my lip gloss , especially when I pair it with my lippie creme d' nude. It gives me that certain pop to my lips w/out me looking like casper. Also I'm NW40.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

from

9 years ago

Lovely golden champagne color! I love Love Nectar for Spring - Summer. But on my NW20 skin, black/brown hair, brown eyes, it starts to feel a bit too summery Oct-March. Enter Instant Gold. At first I did not love this, it was just a ok, simple. But then I started to embrace the simplicity of a plain, soft golden champagne gloss. It works over all my lippy colors to give them a pop of warmth and suppleness. It is less yellow than L'Oreal's Golden Splash and thus better suited for all year usage. It also just adds that extra dimension to a nude lip (or any other look actually.) So understated, probably over looked by most, but such a useful color to have! It is now my one and only cold weather gloss. It will also look awesome in the summer, I just prefer the more peachy/pink feel of Love Nectar when the sun starts blasting down.

About reviewer (1201 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

Love everything about this! I use it with sublime culture lipliner and Viva Glam V and it makes my lips look so pouty and full and gorgeous! I lov eht elustreglass brushes and sent and everything! It's perfect for nude lips with a smokey eye as well!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

This gloss generally doesn't get enough love! Nymphette seems to be the one everyone goes for but I much prefer this. It doesn't have any pink to it, but it looks amazing over almost any lip colour. Lovely champagne gold colour that's not overpowering. I would highly recommend :-)

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

Loooove this lip gloss! It is a perfect shimmery nude with a hint of gold sparkle that adds a sultry shine to your lips. The best thing about it is that it is NOT STICKY. I can't emphasize that enough. I hate sticky lip glosses. That's why I normally go for mac lustreglasses and not lipglasses. This lip gloss glides on smoothly and you can reapply as much as you want without it turning into a goopy mess on your lips. It looks absolutely amazing worn on top of nude and coral lipsticks, and it really complements a bronzy or sunkissed look. Definitely an HG for me.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

AgeUnder 18