Uploaded by vmg85

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/02/2006

I love this color. It's the pale non-dead-looking nude I was looking for. Not really gold, but just a golden shimmer. On me, Wonderstruck is close to MLBB; but Instant Gold is a sexy neo-sixties shimmer. Very happy with it. (And the MAC people had had me try countless others first.)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2.0
fromclover

Mar/30/2006

Beautiful color in the tube, very poor color payoff. You definitely need to use a lipliner or layer this over your favorite lipstick to see any effect other than shimmery clear. That said, I love the lustreglass applicator brush, it's much nicer than the lip glass sponge applicator IMO. Will not repurchase this particular shade though.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromcwendt

Mar/27/2006

My HG lipglass. This probably only looks good by itself on people with highly pigmented lips like myself. However, it is a sheer lipgloss that can easily spice up any lipstick with a faint shimmer. It is a better-than-clear lipgloss with a faint nude shimmer to it that looks just perfect on my pigmented lips. I've gone through 5 tubes of this in the last year.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Mar/22/2006

This is the perfect YLBB gloss for my already pigmented lips. It gives a little shine without it being overly blinding. I've tried the other natural colors, and some of the pinky ones leave pink/whitish streaks on my lips. The brush should really be a wand. I think it's a little expensive for lipgloss, but the quality makes up for it.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesBlack

2.0

Mar/15/2006

I was dissappointed in this shade.I thought it would be more of a bronzey gold shade but it went on almost clear.I much prefer Spring Bean Lustreglass for a honey lipcolor and Sinnamon for a bronzey lipcolor.This is neither.It falls flat imo.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (464 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Feb/19/2006

I like this color alot. The lusreglass is also less sticky than the regular lipglass. Unfortunately it seems to come off quicker too. Even so, I really like it and I think it will be nice over many of my neutral lipsticks.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/05/2005

I really love this lipgloss! It's fairly boring if you just wear the gloss by itself, but I put some studio fix powder on my lips, then Caramello lip liner and it looks sooooo sexy! Goes great with smokey eyes.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Oct/30/2005

I never ever buy shades like this. But I had a makeover at MAC, and the MA used this on me with Spice lipliner. It adds a super-glossy shine, with a hint of golden colour - which looks caramelly with the Spice. It looks HOT with smokey eyes!!! I love this even though I usually wear pinky-beigey nudes. I use this with Annabelle Spice l/l, which is a cheap dead ringer for the MAC. Love this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/23/2005

I love lustreglass, they're definitely up there with Chanel for me. I love the texture and shine, plus the wand applicator is great. Instant gold is a fantastic shade, although it's really not meant to be a color payoff. For me, it's the perfect better than clear high intensity shine gloss. On me it has a bit of warm milkiness that enhances the natural pink of my lips and warms …Read more

About reviewer (305 reviews)

HairBrunette

Sep/21/2005

I wear this gloss with Spice lipliner at night and it's a great color. Flecks of gold play up your tan features and the spice adds some drama to the color combo.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

HairBrunette