Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this product reminds me of middle school (not a good thing) when I used to wear it all the time. Thank goodness my perfume tastes have since evolved. My friend wears this now at age 30 and it tends to turn my stomach. A disgustingly overwhelming sweet scent that just smells like a mish mash of different sugary notes. A completely vigorous attack on my nostrils, Love Spell makes my head ache. As a matter of fact, all VS scents do that to me and I cannot comprehend how their line of products are so popular.

i love the smell of this though it always seems like it never lasts very long. it always wears off quickly. though the smell is just so mmmmm, and the price is always great, i stocked up on this on the last semi-annual sale

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Too fruity. Hubby hates it. Looks like it would be a sophisticated scent but it's not. The bottle is very pretty.

on 10/31/2007 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for this stuff. Although I don't normally wear it out in public because I smell it on little teeny boppers and don't want to smell like them... But that's not the company's fault - it's just an unfortunate truth.. but I do love the scent, so I spray it around my room. :)

on 10/14/2007 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got a Love Spell set at a gift. Blech! All I can smell is citrus and tamarind and it's cloying and nauseating.

on 1/2/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm completely nuts over this; I felt the same away about Gap's Dream when I discovered that. It's so sweet and feminine and yummy. TONS of complements. I bought ten of them this Christmas: one for me and the rest as stocking stuffers. Can't beat the price, either!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i like it, but it smells a lot like fruit punch. It is very sweet smelling and can be overpowering.

on 2/27/2006 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Men love this scent! My husband loves it. I like it but it's not my favorite. Buy it just to please your man or the man that you want to be yours. :) He'll love it!!!!!

on 10/10/2005 4:13:00 PM

I put up with this for a short while because my husband would compliment me whenever I wore it. I put up with it through a whole 1oz EDP and half of an 8oz body splash. I hated every minute of it. Seriously, what was I thinking--when I realized I was covering myself in fakey-sweet rotting oranges and spit-out cough drops just for the occasional compliment (and really, I'm not so sure him complimenting my fragrance is a good thing at all; in fact, it could further reinforce the validity of my gag-reflex to the scent as my husband never compliments on anything good, he doesn't notice when the house is an absolute pigsty, he can't get it through his head not to wear the same socks or underwear two days in a row and cannot for the life of him actually put a dish in the dishwasher after he has dirtied it) I gleefully poured the rest of my body splash down the bathroom drain. The satisfaction of having Love Spell out of my life was immense.

on 6/17/2005 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This fragrance sweet and very feminine. LUVS IT!!