no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/28/2004

Like everyone says, it's a great gloss. It reminds me of Popmode Lipglass only less grapey and less bronzy. It's more of a berry shimmer. It actually stays on my lips for at least 4 hours.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Aug/23/2004

Hmmm. .now I love MAC lipglasses so I was excited about this product. I really like the sheerness of it but it lasts about 10 minutes on me. I hate that. The color runs all over the place and globs in some places. I guess I am overapplying trying to get it to stay. The color descriptions are pretty accurate. This is ok if you don't mind reapplying or living without the really glossy …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/13/2004

This is my new favourite lipgloss from MAC. It looks like a very deep burgundy in the tube but it goes on sheer and give my lips a nice berry shimmer. As it goes on sheer, application is almost goof-proof. The lipbrush is very easy to use. The texture is also less thick than the normal lipglasses and feel much lighter. I like it both on its own as well as layered over another lipstick. When used …Read more

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jul/01/2004

<font size="2" face="georgia, century gothic, verdana" color="#990033">This is a very beautiful lipgloss with a nice, comfortable feel on the lips. Unlike most glosses I've used, it doesn't feel heavy or too sticky. Mind you, I haven't really tested it out in high winds yet so we'll have to see if it passes the 'my hair is stuck to my …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

Jun/08/2004

Mauvey berry colour, nice shimmer..not too dark, not too light, great on! Less sticky than lipglasses. I like that it has a brush applicator.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBrunette

Jun/06/2004

Decorative is a very pretty berry color l/g with lots of shimmer which I love because it gives my lips so much shine without needing to apply clear l/g over it! I really like the brush too, makes it so easy to apply! It is sheer though, so I do find myself having to reapply it more often then the reg. MAC l/g!

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

frommeToo

Jun/06/2004

This is a stunning color! It's a sheer dark berry with lots of shimmer. It's very similar in color to Bazaarish or Sexier except in a more sheer and shiney formula. A definite winner. If Bazaarish is too deep or heavy for you, this is a good alternative to get that color but not as goth looking on.

About reviewer (1061 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesGreen

2.0

May/28/2004

This particular color is what I would call a GothLite color. It's a deep purple in the tube but goes on the mouth a kind of wimpy and shimmery blackened plummy lavendar. Probably pretty with the right coloring. The brush is a nice idea but my hair still sticks to the product on my lips and the lasting power is about as poor as the Lipglasses. Nice but not a keeper.

About reviewer (249 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/25/2004

I LOVE MAC l/g's and this did not disappoint! :D I like the stickness of the usual lipglasses, these aren't sticky but they do last a good while. I also like the brush at the end of the wand. After buying this and liking it so much I immediately got another in Sinnamon which is almost exactly like Oh baby, another one of my faves!

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

May/21/2004

This was an impulse buy! The intensity of the shimmer reminds me of Chanel glossimers, but for the fraction of the price! (12.50 USD) Decorative looks a lovely plummy shade on my C6 skintone, and sheer enough for summer.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35