no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/24/2005

I like this color on me. Looks dark in the tube, but it comes out a nice reddish berry color. I am a PPP, blonde w/green eyes.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond

Dec/14/2004

Lovely sheer berry/plum with fine golden shimmer. I've seen reviewers say it works well with their PPP skin, well I'm a GGG (NC35/42) and it works great on me too! Put on a little for day and more with liner for night. I love the brush applicator. DEFINITELY less sticky and feels lighter on the lips than the Lipglasses.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Dec/12/2004

Love this! The color is beautiful! It could work for day or night IMO. It's sheer, but full if that makes sense. It's not too shiny and not at all sticky like lipglass. Currently my favorite lg.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

frommonik

Nov/15/2004

Love this! For days when I want something on my lips, but not much - something incredibly shiny with nice plummy colour. To me this is almost exactly the same nuance as Bazaarish lipglass, but more sheerly pigmented. I love both. The lustreglass gets an additional point for the brush applicator though, it gives me more control. I don't like the price, but I'll probably repurchase if I …Read more

About reviewer (81 reviews)

HairBrunette

Oct/31/2004

I love the lustreglass formula. It is thinner and not quite as sticky. This color is a great dark berry color with finely milled shimmer. The brush instead of the spongetip is a great idea.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

fromduende

Oct/31/2004

I love the texture and application of the lustreglass, this is a to die for dark berry that I think would look nice on everyone.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

EyesHazel

Oct/30/2004

Luv Luv Luv this color!! It is a great berry color & pairs well w/Burgundy lip liner. I definetly will purchase this one again. I just wish it didn't wear off that easily but hey, it is a lip gloss!! =)

About reviewer (16 reviews)

fromKateJ

Oct/29/2004

I get so many compliments when I wear this lip balm. I am NC25 BBB & it is the perfect shade - just a darker, shiner version of my lips. It really brings out my grey/green eyes. It perks up my face & adds some colour now that winter is here and I'm looking a little washed out. So many colours just make me look made up - this one makes my eyes and skin look brighter. As everyone …Read more

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

Oct/29/2004

I'm very fair, so when I asked my MA for a nice berry shade and she gave me this, I almost told her she was crazy. In the tube it is a very deep, very sparkly looking berry plum shade. On my lips, however, I don't see the plum, just a nice, kicked up berry shade with shimmery glitter. I can get the purple to come out more if I put foundation on my lips beforehand, so I guess the pigment …Read more

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Sep/20/2004

Wow! I bought this yesterday, and I'm loving it so far! It really is like my lips but better. It looks very dark in the tube, but when I put it on, it turns my pale pink lips a lovely shade of sheer berry. It's great to use with more dramatic looks, because it's so subtle that it'll draw attention to the rest of your makeup rather than make you look to overdone. Fab!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18