REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.4

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 12/12/2011 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this blush its amazing. Tawny peach is a great peachy pink colour for everyday and I love it. I also LOVE berry rich for a pink wash of colour. These blushes are pretty shear but thats why I like them. They give a beautiful flush of colour without looking too shimmery or unnatural. They are build-able though. Also they last SOOOOO long. Over all these are amazing blushes that I really like!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took this back a couple days ago for these reasons:
*It was very pricey for a drugstore blush
*It didn't show up on my skin and it wasn't high pigmented
*too dry

The packaging was nice, but I don't see why you'd need a mirror and the brush was quite small, however I don't recommend getting this blush because it's not gonna do anything. You might as well just spend your money on something better!

on 6/19/2011 3:20:00 PM

Tawny Peach gives just enough color without looking overly orange.Subtle color & lasts all day for me.No shimmer,just overall a great peach color.Would keep buying this product~

Agree with all the gals who said this product doesn't show up on their skin. Besides that it makes me look so washed out. The packaging is cute though.

I bought this today after getting fed up with my usual pinky blushers I too (like Ravey) wanted to feel like it was summer so thought Id buy a summer blush for a quick peachy pick me up. I thought Id go for a cheaper blush rather than splash out on another Bobbi Brown blush (my usual choice) as Im probably only going to use this during the summer months.

At first I was quite disappointed because the colour is sheer and on first application is not really noticeable despite it looking quite a strong peach in the pan. However, after some playing around and a couple of applications Ive decided to see this as a good thing rather than view this as a waste of money! My thinking is that the colour is buildable so you could apply once for an all over subtle glow or build up with multiple applications for a stronger peachy cheek. I too dusted the product lightly on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead and I think it would be a good pick me up if youre looking a bit grey or tired!

I personally didnt find the colour overly chalky (but my skin is quite pale so if you are more tanned perhaps youd have a different experience?) and overall I was quite happy with the mirror and the brush in the compact as they are ok if youre on the go and dont have the luxury of your full set of brushes with you.

So, all in all I would so its not bad for the price and would be a good, basic, versatile product to start with if youre scared of trying blush for the first time or if you have a paler complexion.

on 6/10/2010 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i went to the drugstore searching for a peach blush for the summer and decided on this. i usually use pink or red blushes, but it is SUMMER and i wanted it to feel that way, haha. i actually really like this. its pretty sheer, which is fine on my nc 15 skin and which i actually really like because of how i use it. i apply it with a sephora angled brush on my sheekbones and then lightly on my chin, nose, forehead, etc and the result is very pretty, glowy peachy skin.

on 5/30/2010 2:45:00 AM

I almost hate this product but i'm going to use it because i paid money for it. The only way I will use this blush it to use my MAC 109 and swirl it like 10 billion times. ==" Failure right? XD Whatever you do, don't buy this product

on 1/20/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the one and only blush in my makeup collection. It's very soft, pretty, but still gives my fair complexion some colour. It's a good price and the packaging is really good (and sturdy) for a drugstore brand.

on 10/25/2009 6:33:00 AM

I can't say I'm surprised at all the negative comments about this blush, but the fact that it's so sheer is what I love about it. I'm very pale, so I have to be careful about adding too much color. This color is buildable, so it's hard to make mistakes. Very easy to blend, and always looks natural. It has a lovely finish- not powdery or chalky at all.

i got this during Ulta's BOGO sale. it looks pretty in the pan but it has no color payoff whatsoever. to me, it works more like MAC's beauty powders. great for blending blush colors or toning down bright colors. but by itself, it's pretty useless. i wouldn't buy this color again. i'm still giving it a 3 because i like the texture of Revlon blushes.

Popular Blush Products