wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this on sale and I don't regret it a bit. I'd sort of written off WnW untill MUA as it just seemed to cheap to be any good. How wrong I was! This is a really lovely color by itself,wet or dry. I also like to layer it on top of the WnW lilac color and that just looks so fresh and nice. Love it! Also, because its so cheap I don't feel bad about using it for everyday looks, like I do with some of my higher-end cosmetics. Big thumbs up from me! Only problem is the poor quality packaging.

on 10/23/2005 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, I love this color, texture, price, everything about it. It's a gorgeous silvery/bluish/slightly gray shade that dazzles my brown eyes. Just the blue I've been searching for. Even beats my Shu "pearlescent blue" and tons cheaper. Going back to get more tomorrow before they're all gone. I'm lovin' Wet 'n Wild products lately. Certainly gotten my attention.

on 10/20/2005 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GGG NC45

I ruined this depotting it, do so at your own risk.

This is a cool, frosty(think MAC velux pearl) blue. Smooth application, blends great and very pigmented. I paid $2 so it's def a keeper

on 9/23/2005 2:23:00 PM

This shadow was such a pleasant surprise! I have nightmarish visions of bright blue shadow from my junior-high days (don't we all?); but I needed a cheap, quick color-fix this summer and the "Cornflower" hit the spot. Watch out: this stuff is intense! Just a dab leaves a pretty, fresh blue on lids or lash line, and didn't fade or spread on my nasty-oily skin. You may want to stand across the room when you sweep your brush across this one--Any closer and you'll leave the house looking like Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show." The cake powders if you look at it wrong, so handle it carefully; but for $1, you can afford to replace it and not choke. Did I mention that this stuff is potent?

on 6/9/2005 9:09:00 AM

Wow...this shade is heavily pigmented and really shows up. A real "eye catcher". Don't be too liberal with this stuff unless that is the look you are going for. A very vibrant blue that is really bright but gorgeous!

This is a true shimmery "cornflower" blue that looks great mixed with teals and golds and I'm sure alot more once I get playing in it some more. This stuff is so cheap that I can't complain about packaging or anything like that. I reccomend this shade because it is exciting like a MAC shade but 95% cheaper.

on 10/18/2004 1:26:00 PM

i was a little skeptical when i received this in a swap as i'm not a fan of medium-tone blues. i even wanted to put this up for swap but refrained frm it coz it blends well with turquoise. this is one of those shades which u use to blend two very contrasting shades. i wore it for the 1st time today with fine wink in the inner 1/3 lid, cornflower in the middle and MAC steamy in the outer 1/3 lid. it created an interesting look.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wet and Wild eyeshadows are excellent. I had to have this color and it looks even better on. It's like an almost ripe blueberry color (medium blue/lavender) and looks great with brown eyes. Makes a very nice eyeliner also. You can't beat this!

on 8/11/2004 9:54:00 PM

What an pretty blue color this is. I use it as an eyeliner, it looks soo beautiful on. Wish this had an applicator, but no prob, I have my trusty Qtips disposables.

on 4/24/2004 11:18:00 PM

Most of my high-end eyeshadows are neutral natural colors but after joining MUA, I decided I need to add a little color so I started with low-end stuff. I am really impressed with the wearability of the WnW mega eyeshadows - they are pretty good quality for $2! This color is amazing also. It is a really pretty medium blue with a hint of lavender. I used it to very lightly line one of my eyes and I was amazed at how much it opened it up! The difference between that eye and my other unmakeupped eye was astounding since my face looked so unbalanced. Anyway, great color and great texture!