Sephora Compact Foundation

Sephora  Compact Foundation

3.5

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

its cheaper then all the powder foundations at sephora/department stores, but the selection of colors cant be beat. and the packaging is so cute wit hthe flipie mirror middle with the sponge section and the foundation top so cute and creative^^. also i find that it holds on and doesnt come off as easly as the liquid version of this, and it doesnt come off easy on my clothes unless i like rub my face in to my shirt or somthing, but why would anyone do that anyway??? O_o??
also makes my oily face a perfect matte and my sister uses this one too and her skin isnt oily and still makes hers very nice. Also she has frekkles so she uses less of it and it still looks nice and i dont have frekkles so i use a more product on my face for a nice procelin look. its also very versatile when it comes to either a light to heavey coverage and its doesnt get cakey. it also goes on smooth and blends beautifully. and finnaly im asian so my skin has a yellow sort of look instead of a pale or a brownish hues and most foundations and powders take away my yellowish glow and give my face a muted look i dont like that looks to fake. but this wet/dry power is soooo perfect it allows my skin to still glow threw and yet still give me a perfect look!! 100% happy with this^^

on 1/17/2006 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff SUCKS! it makes my face feel like the sahara desert and doesnt stay on worth a crap. I know foundation will rub off, but come'on the way this stuff rubs off is ridiculous! I had to re-apply at least 10 times a day. will never buy this again

I personally enjoy this item. My skin is oily & I've noticed it helps create a smooth finish when I set my liquid foundation. I have been using it for a few years, not yet having a problem with it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice color selections & nice coverage but this foundation broke me out. It also didn't last long so I wont be purchasing this product again. There are way more better choices for it's price. Packaging is a little backwards too. continued >>

The colors are some of the best chioces around. I do feel however, that only those with dry skin would enjoy this product. I am very sensative ance skin..so I am sad beacuse it feels great, and like i mentioned..fantastic skin tone chioces.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This would be a good product for people that do not have very sensitive, acne-prone skin. I've tried this a couple of times, but just can't seem to get it to work on me. I covers my acne scars very well if applied in the right way, doesn't show off my pores, and my combination skin is handled perfectly. The terrible thing is that this foundation makes my skin break out like a fiend! :-( I will not repurchase again for that reason, but great foundation for people who do not have skin issues.

on 6/24/2005 1:39:00 PM

It's the first pressed powder that I've bought and it gives to my oily skin the matte finish I want and a very natural look for an everyday makeup. The tone I use is one of the most clear, fortunately, I found the identical tone of my skin (D20).
The package is very cute, and very practical.

on 6/15/2005 7:33:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but made my skin break-out in little bumps and blackheads. I think the culprit is the ingredient "hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides". Yuck. My theory is that if it can clog your arteries, it will clog your pores. Should have known better!

on 4/4/2005 8:54:00 PM

I like this powder. I use it with a brush so it doesn't offer as much coverage as it would with a sponge. I use it on lazy days with a little concealor when I just want to look neat and get out the door.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is a combination of a liquid to powder and a creamy powder. It doesn't turn your face super powdery like some (and a lot of the more expensive) foundations do. I have D25 which has enough yellow in it to even out a lot of redness and create a PEFECT looking complexion. Definitely worth the price tag of $18, especially compare to say, Shiseido cream foundation which I beleive is $28 for about 1/2 the amount, and goes on VERY thick and greasy and makes you look very cakey. This product has an amazing sheer finish that looks like you're not wearing makeup at all. I also bought the liquid foundation for everyday wear when I need less or want a more sheer finish. Great products for the price! Not fancy packaging, but I'm not really interested in paying for fancy compacts when it comes to foundations.