Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

3.7

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 8/15/2006 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow a pleasant surprise! I ignored Mary Kay products forever but am glad I gave them a try.This cleanser is great no overdrying what so ever.A little goes a long way.Had to fight for this up on Ebay,but still saved alot, but worth the actual ten bucks through Mary Kay. Oh and by the way checkout their lipoutliner if you have issures with lipstick feathering and bleeding, another great product!(It has been replaced with a new product but you can find the original on Ebay for real cheap, paid pennies for mine why they discontinue a product that works perfectly is beyond any reasoning and worse replace it with something that does not even come close to the original.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is wonderful!!!!!! I have had acne problems seems like my whole life, I used everything including proactive which I thought was working but was actually breaking me out worse. I can't recomend this enough, its amazing what it has done for my skin in just 3 days! and its fairly cheap if you can catch it on ebay.