Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 4/25/2006 10:37:00 AM

i love this cleanser!!!! it's the best for spuper oily skin! makes my pimples ALL gone. my pores look 1000times smaller. thank mary-kay..

on 2/4/2006 1:42:00 PM

This cleanser controls oil like no other, without leaving your skin dry. I always come back to this cleanser after trying others. It works great with or without the Mary Kay basic skin care line. I use the Blemish Control Toner and the Oil Control Lotion with this cleanser and my oily skin is baby soft and stays shine free all day, except on really humid days, when I need a little help from blotting sheets. Highly recommended for those with oily skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really do like this product by Mary Kay. There is a pump for this cleanser. You have to request it from your Mary Kay Consultant specifically for the Deep Cleanser Formula 3 or you can order it from Ebay. I bought mine from Ebay for about $2.50. Anyway, this cleanser is great! I have Super oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin. I use this along with the Blemish Control Toner. My skin is finally at peace. I have less acne. My blemishes has cleared significantly. Most of all, the cleanser is fragrance Free. There is no itching, stinging or burning of the face and eyes. I call it the "fire face effect." If you decide to buy this cleanser, it will be money well spent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this product!!!!! it "deep cleanses" my face, leaving my face less oily. i have a worse pimple problem but wneh i started using this cleanser, i noticed thet i have less pimples and less oily skin as well!! it works wonders on my face. what i hate is the packaging.. they could have udes a pump. but i will definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is wonderful!!!!!! I have had acne problems seems like my whole life, I used everything including proactive which I thought was working but was actually breaking me out worse. I can't recomend this enough, its amazing what it has done for my skin in just 3 days! and its fairly cheap if you can catch it on ebay.

on 9/27/2005 2:42:00 PM

This is a surprisingly good cleanser. I found the words "Deep Cleanser" a little frightening (I have combo skin with an oily t-zone but also dry areas that are very sensitive and prone to rosacea). But this cleaned well without being too drying or stripping. Still I would not recommend this to really dry types. It did not remove my eye makeup as well as I'd like but it did ok in that department. And contrary to some Mary Kay products there was no obnoxious scent. This has a very light foam which may be a turnoff to those who like a really foamy cleanser. Personally I find that cleansers with a heavier foam tend to irritate my skin so the lack of suds doesn't really bother me. This actually reminds me a lot of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser with its pearly consistency and light foaming. I would agree that the packaging needs to be updated. At least give it a flip top cap so you don't have to unscrew the lid every time.

on 11/6/2004 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I always come back to this cleanser. It is very gentle for my combo skin and removes all my makeup for me. I don't particularly like cleansers that are too foamy/sudsy (as they always leave me feeling as if I'm too dry ) so this is the perfect cleanser for me. If you're looking for a cleanser that is gentle so that when you put treatment products on it doesn't irritate or burn, then definitely give this one a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very gentle cleanser that is for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this seemed to clean my skin fairly well. However, I had to use a separate cleanser to take off my makeup. Even with the makeup remover, the deep cleanser formula 3 still did not completely clean my skin. When I used a toner, I would still get a couple of cotton balls full of makeup. Would not repurchase for this reason.

I have combo-acne prone skin. I will say this cleanser is better than Proactive. I thought this would be like the Clearsil cleanser (good lather, rinses clean) but I am disappointed. This is an average cleanser. There is not a good lather, and I am left feeling like this is a cream cleanser which is sooo not good for my skin. I got this from hostess credit and I will not be repurchasing. I'll be going back to the Velocity gel cleanser which I am lost with out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and have always found it very difficult to find a suitable cleanser. Have to admit I was skeptical. Have been using it for a few weeks, and this one is great! I've noticed my sking feels less oily throughout the day. Doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling irritated at all...AND it doesn't leave it feeling "coated"...it's just perfect. I will definitely keep using it.