Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 and 250 (Uploaded by ODxOhMy)

3.9

Reviews

2.0

Feb/12/2009

I love these lipsticks but I accidentily got this one instead of Frosted :(
oops, on my pale skin this is super orangey but its smooth and soft
and I use a balm undermeath so my lips don't get dry.
If you can pull off this shade, more power to ya, but this color just isn't good for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Feb/08/2009

It goes on smooth, great peachy nude color, it's a bit sheer though. Goes well with smoky eyes.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/05/2009

What a great drugstore find! I picked up this lipstick after reading raves on the makeup board and here on P'ville, and I'm really happy with it. It's a great nude for my NC25 complexion, and for the price (it was $5 at CVS), how could you go wrong? I deducted one lippie because I like my lipsticks a bit more moist or glossy, but I would still definitely repurchase it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/28/2009

I agree it is a warm nude. It has some luminousity to it.. so it glows. I loved it in the store and when I tried it on at home. It's a peachy nude on me. With some subtle pink to keep it from being dull.

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0
frommh357

Jan/20/2009

I really wanted to love this!! If it looked like verdant0green's lips, I would have LOVED it! I bought it based on her review and pictures!!! But nope, this one was NOT for me! I have very pigmented lips, and am NC25. It just didn't work...it didn't come out as a nude but more as a too overly-done caramel. It was bleh. The consistency was nice but this color was just the worst for …Read more

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Jan/19/2009

I am Asian with about an NW25 skintone, and I was looking for a good nude lipstick that wasn't orange-y, frosty, or didn't blend in with my skintone. Birthday Suit is kind of a beige, brownish lipstick with flecks of copper in it (that's what it looks like in the tube)

When I got this it didn't have any seal to it, so that's why I gave the packaging quality a …

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromANSTAH

Jan/19/2009

I love this color, it's a light brown pinky neutraly color. Hard to describe but it's so pretty and it probably would go with anyone's skin tone. The fragrancy part of the lipstick, I'm definitely not too fond of, but the color stays for a while so no complaints from me.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/18/2009

What a great drugstore find! I picked this up after someone in the Yahoo community suggested it to me. This is a really flattering pinky-peachy-caramel color on my fair-medium skin. The only gripe I have about this product is that the fragrance smells awful, think cough syrup. But it's not horrible enough that I wouldn't buy it again. I love this lipstick--it's the only one I ever …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jan/04/2009

Best nude I've tried so far...I'm an NC25...its pretty hard for me to find a good nude. They either wash me out or look dirty, dingy brown on me. This one is a peachy type nude. I gave it a 4 only because I find this dries my lips alot w/o lipbalm...but with it it looks so moist and nice!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Fine

3.0
fromKKAI

Dec/12/2008

this is definitely not a nude for fair skinned ladies-NC20 and below. The colour can be described as tan/caramel and provides a sweet and earthy colour for your lips. The texture is a little dry and the staying power is good, although you need some gloss on top for a nice finish.
Nice addition to your stash, if you do not own anything similar, but not so unique IMO.

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age30-35