LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

LUSH Melting Marshmallow Moment

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a horrible product but i wouldnt buy this again. there was very little bubbles and it turned my bath water a pink tan color. the smell was nice and fruity sweet. wasnt nice enough for ther price!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely one of my favorite Lush products! Smells like those colored, fruity marshmallows and the scent seemed to linger on me better than alot of Lush bath products. It also left me feeling very moisturized and I didn't need lotion afterwards. Will continue to repurchase as long as they make it!

on 6/26/2005 9:46:00 PM

While visitng the georgetown Lush (across the street from MAC and Sephora) I decided to try the Melting Marshmellow Moment. At around $7.95, I had high hopes. It looks like a pink cupcake, and my skin smells sweet, like candy. It melts, sort of like a bath bomb. That's it. I gave up getting a MAC lip gelee for this? Save your money, get 2 butterball bath bombs. Those actually work.

*TIP: Always cut off a piece of LUSH bombs and test on skin 2 days BEFORE using it in a bath!* Smells like Candy Fluff (which I like) but it not only did nothing to my bath except make it slightly pink, I TOTALLY broke out. I've never been allergic to anything in my life and 2 days later I broke out in welts all over my body and itching like crazy! I see that almond oil is an ingredient and although I have no previous problems wiht nuts maybe the oil does something to me. Either way, a very boring item from LUSH.

on 3/25/2005 10:08:00 AM

I don't get it. The scent is identical to the Creamy Candy melt (which I love), but this melt isn't as moisturizing or as fizzy and fun. I bought this figuring I could cut it in two, but I put the whole thing in and didn't really get anything out of it. As long as they make the Creamy Candy melt, I don't see a reason to buy this.

on 2/21/2005 9:49:00 PM

I LOVE the fragrance of Melting Marshmallow Moments bath melt. It smells like fruity candy to me. Once in the water, this takes a while to melt completely, which I really like, because it makes the scent last longer. It creates a thin white froth on top of the water while turning the water opaque. The smell does become weaker after this fully melts away but it does softly linger on my skin for a few hours after. What's even better is that even a whole day after I drained the tub, the scent lingered in my bathroom! I also found this quite moisturizing. I still wish the fragrance was stronger than it was but I will repurchase this in the future.

I divided mine up into four pieces, next time I'll try three, as I really didn't get as much moisturization as I thought I would out of it. Still, it left me with that Candy Fluff-type scent and my feet weren't dry and cracked anymore...I'll buy it again. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh, this stuff was just awful! I recieved this cute pink bath bomb thingy as a gift, and thank god I didn't spend my own money on it! The scent is so artificial,like chemical coated faux strawberries, I could hardly stand it. Bravely, I plopped it into the water, expecting it to fizz alot and make up for the nasty fragrance. Hm...it's not doing anything. Oh! It's fizzing a little! Maybe it'll get stronger? No...no its just fizzing at a steady, slow, teeeeeeeeedious pace. Meanwhile my bath water is getting cloudy and greasy feeling. Gross! I had to remove this thing when it wasn't even finished bubbling. And thankfully, the scent didn't linger on my skin.
ARGH.

on 1/16/2005 7:18:00 AM

I popped this pink 'lady'in the tub after running for 4 miles and arguing with my BF. I felt like having a real treat...It treated me like a princess and I felt more relaxed, mellow, soft and feminine afterwards. The smell isn't overpowering, like some lush products can be, and that is a big bonus. It didn't foam a lot, but the creamy consistency made my skin feel velvety soft. I am very pleased about this product and will stock on some of these when I want to feel 'loved' again.

on 10/12/2004 3:01:00 PM

Was really looking forward to this one. Smells alot like Candy Fluff dusting powder, which is alright, kind of smells a bit like strawberries, but considering the price, I was hoping I could cut it into three pieces so I could get more baths out of it, but it seems like you cannot get away with that with this product. It's so weak that I'm sure if you even throw in the whole thing you won't get much out of it. The only way it made my skin soft was if I took a piece of MMM, added water, making it like a paste, and rubbing it on my body, but even so, if you would like moisturization, body butters are the way to go.

Popular Bath Treatments