Caress Shower Gel

No Image

3.9

on 12/13/2004 7:03:00 PM

A good product, nice amount for the money. I love the smell of caress but the bar dries out my skin, the gel is much nicer and does NOT dry out. It can also double as a shaving cream for your legs so there is more bang for your buck!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

YES LAWD!!! I love this stuff. I have been using it forever. The scent is wonderful, it lathers great, rinses clean and leaves my skin petal soft. Recently, I have discovered the Walmart version of this (since both of my local drugstores are always sold out), and I can't even tell the difference! From now on, it's Walmart for me unless I catch a great sale on the original. Definite repurchase!

I did testing for the Caress silky smooth skin body wash when they were just coming out a few years ago with the new smells and puffs. I was so happy when they used the one I liked best!It is more moisturizing for normal skin than the original one they were leaning towards.
I use Wild Blossom to wash and shave with. I do wish they made the smell stronger (IMO) but overall this has been a fave of mine for a long time now. It leaves me soft and clean. When I use it to shave my legs rarely get knicks and always feel very smooth and silky afterwards. It does not build up or harm my razor. The smell makes me think of bathing in a botanical forest filled with sweet smelling flowers. I am also using the moisturizer that goes with it and that one needs major improvement on smell but that is another review ;) *Bottom Line, I love this body wash and my only complaints are I wish it was a bit cheaper and in a bottle that opens on the bottom...aside from that It's OOOlala for my skin and smelling sense! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this because I love the Caress bar soap. The fragrance is so lovely, but about 2 hours after I showered with this liquid soap, my whole body broke out in a terrible itching rash :(

on 9/3/2003 1:42:00 PM

I really like the caress soap (original peach soap, I've been using it for years. I also like the bodywash too. I recently discovered a new caress bodywash called shimmering pearls. It is so fresh and light. The smell is awesome. A great fresh and clean fragrance.

on 8/7/2003 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in the peach smell and oh my god! In less than a minute my bathroom was filled with the happiness called peaches! My absolute favorite, however, the matching lotion didnt do anything to my dry skin..too bad:(

on 6/29/2003 1:04:00 AM

Love the lather, Love the smell...very very refreshing. I always feel so clean after using this Shower Gel. This is a keeper.

on 5/15/2003 4:58:00 PM

Love the scent and the lather, but it isn't moisturizing enough for me.

I'm not really into shower gels and the like(even B&B works), but this one is great for shaving your legs with! So soft and smooth ~ it's a winner for me.

I have the Berry Fusion and I like it. I wouldn't use it all the time though. The scent can start to get boring. Overall it's a good body wash, leaves skin soft and clean.