no images

price range

Reviews

fromzionee

Nov/04/2007

My HG soap in the springtime. I love,love love this smell!!! I wish i could have this as a perfume. you can't go wrong with caress,it makes my skin so soft and it rinses well after a long rinse.It stays on my skin after a shower too. another oldie but goodie!!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Jul/21/2007

I Love there Original body wash as well as there original bath soap of caress!! I NEVER had any allergic reactions to there bar soaps or shower gels, they all make me feel clean, fresh, soft skin, and wonderful scented!!! I highly recommend this soap even for ultra sensitive skin like me!!! But one body wash i tried of caress is that tahitian body wash it has those scrubbing beads in the shower …Read more

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Dec/16/2006

I am currently hooked on Caress' Cashmere Luxury body wash. The scent is addictive to me and it just feels so wonderful on my skin.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Sep/22/2006

I've already repurchased this, over and over again. This review is for the original moisturizing body wash (peach colored). It smells great, lathers great, cleanses very well, and rinses off completely. I love it! It's very affordable and I can always rely on its great performance and scent!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

Sep/22/2006

This is a great product. I have used the Caress shower gel for several months now, and I still enjoy taking a shower in the morning. This has such a pleasent scent to it, and it moisurizes and rinses off really well. Caress has always been one of my favorite bath and body lines. I would buy this shower gel over and over.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/28/2006

I love the Caress Pearl Polising Body Gel Wash! I pair it with a sponge puff and it washes my body clean. Always leaves me feeling fresh and beautiful! Keeps my skin extra clear!!! Will always continue to buy.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

3.0

Jan/12/2006

I dont like caress body wash. It seems to be all about the fragrance, and skimpy on moisturizing. After showering my skin felt dry and tight. I used "glowing touch" and didnt see any glow at all. Even the fragrance doesnt seem to last on me. Maybe im cheap, but I think caress is expensive considering the amount you get, oh and the poor performance of the product (for me anyway). …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/27/2005

i liked the fragrance, but this dried out my skin like crazy. the fragrance did not last very long, either. would not repurchase :(

About reviewer (269 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/07/2005

I am reviewing Caress Glowing Touch shower gel. It must be a new Caress product. I've never seen it before. It's a golden shimmery gel. It smells coconutty, maybe like a light pina colada. Anyway, the scent is awesome and it lingers on your skin. It contains shea cream and "gentle skin brighteners". What those skin brighteners are I have no idea. It left my skin …Read more

About reviewer (384 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Mar/06/2005

This body wash smells so good! It lathers really well and makes my skin feel soft. It did dry my skin a little bit, but nothing a little extra lotion couldn't handle. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone